Jesus and Jews

65476968_482306852590964_6272546577550671872_n.jpg

I doubt it will change any minds, facts are something people don't care about.

"Jews are the children of Satan" and the dangers of taking John 8:44 out of context - CBS News

Yes, facts are facts. It's a fact that you are nothing but a Racist Moronic :ahole-1:

So how did you claim to know what Jesus looked like? Every Jew I’ve ever seen looks like Shumer.

the book of revelations describes him as having 'bronze' skin, feet 'burnt' like a hot furnace & hair like 'wool'. one theory says that the description means he had white hair like a sheep... however he died at the age of 33 & he had white hair?
You mean the Book of Revelation? It's about one revelation.

And can you show us in it where Jesus has bronze skin?

really? you gonna point out that i added an 's' as if that matterS?

take your pick

revelation 1:14 & 1:15

Revelation 1:14 The hair of His head was white like wool, as white as snow, and His eyes were like a blazing fire.

or

https://www.jw.org/en/publications/bible/study-bible/books/revelation/1/#v66001014-v66001015

bronze, brass, copper.

no white skin. only hair.

You should be careful with grown up books. This is metaphorical language intended to depict Christ in His Glory. Not the earthly Christ,

"The hair on his head was white like wool, as white as snow, and his eyes were like blazing fire.
His feet were like bronze glowing in a furnace, and his voice was like the sound of rushing waters.
In his right hand he held seven stars, and coming out of his mouth was a sharp, double-edged sword. His face was like the sun shining in all its brilliance."

If He looked like that..a white haired Jew with eyes that shot fire and feet that glowed and a voice like waters rushing holding seven stars with a sword sticking out of His mouth and a face shining as bright as the sun...Would there have been any need to for Judas to identify Him to the soldiers? Mark 14:44 Hardly. In fact I would say the soldiers would have run away screaming in terror.

Each of those attributes has a symbolic meaning. Look them up.

oh dear. so you believe all that, but can't possibly believe he wasn't white even though he's not from norway?

funny stuff.

Like I said...these are grown up books you should perhaps take some advice on.

I guess people who spent a lot of time working outdoors all day didn't have tans or anything back in those days.

And too bad for the black racists there are all those Egyptian wall paintings out there, making their dumb ass rubbish just a another bad comedy act,like rap 'culture'.

butterfly's idiot sophistry is no more strained than YOUR Joachim Jeremias idiot Nazi bull shit claiming that jews are into "RACIAL PURITY", something like
shit brain adolf ass licking Lutherans

Poor Rosie The Racist continues to lie about what I said, no doubt from some hysterical rubbish she was raised with among those Chasidic loons she felt so safe with, and yes, she did claim Constantine rewrote the NT to suit himself, many times, until I started asking her and the other Xian hating bigots to cite all those verses he allegedly 'rewrote'. That request provoked dead silence on that particular myth for several months, and now they claim they never sad that ... lol

As for the original topic, the Pharisees didn't pop up until around 200 B.C. or so, same with the Essenes sect; see Josephus for all the political noise around that. They succeeded in getting themselves into the Sanhedrin at the expense of the lay nobility and lay priests, i.e. the Sadducee, who had been around since the Return, of course, having set themselves up as such under the Persians. They managed to alienate most other Jewish tribes, like the Samaritans, with their racial exclusivity, and they backed Herod The Great as well, further diminishing the power of the Sadducees. they became even more racist after the revolts, and further drove many 'impure' Jews into the Christian sect. More on this later, when I get time. Suffice it to say, this had become absurd by the 18th Century, though there were still the German Jews looking down on the Eastern European Jews right up to this day.

I guess people who spent a lot of time working outdoors all day didn't have tans or anything back in those days.

And too bad for the black racists there are all those Egyptian wall paintings out there, making their dumb ass rubbish just a another bad comedy act,like rap 'culture'.

butterfly's idiot sophistry is no more strained than YOUR Joachim Jeremias idiot Nazi bull shit claiming that jews are into "RACIAL PURITY", something like
shit brain adolf ass licking Lutherans

Poor Rosie The Racist continues to lie about what I said, no doubt from some hysterical rubbish she was raised with among those Chasidic loons she felt so safe with, and yes, she did claim Constantine rewrote the NT to suit himself, many times, until I started asking her and the other Xian hating bigots to cite all those verses he allegedly 'rewrote'. That request provoked dead silence on that particular myth for several months, and now they claim they never sad that ... lol

Pic lies again -------typical -----the NT
was COMPILED under the authority of CONSTANTINE. The original writings from which IT IS SAID they were COMPILED are mostly non-extant. Pic claims he is in possession of the Q documents-----MAGIC!!!!! uhm---he seems to imagine that Jesus wrote a magic book to which only he has access and he wrote it in greek and latin---MAGIC

Forum List

Back