Jesus - A Jew, Prophet of Islam, Deity to Christians

hijo de Nazi.

Attachments

• $JC finger.jpg
    $JC finger.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 69
Jesus - A Jew, Prophet of Islam, Deity to Christians

Of all the titles given to him by members of this board, I prefer the name he used to call himself. The Son of Man. He claimed that he was with the Father. He did not lie!

Like I said......it's amazing how much Christians don't know about their own faith and people.

Sad but true. It leads so many to follow anyone with a slick shtick. False teachers are found in abundance, passing off their own interpretations (for a profit) as true doctrine.

Even worse, the default bible in so many churches is the NIV. More an interpretation than a translation, true doctrine cannot even be gleaned from it. In large part, I blame it for the explosion of pre-millenial dispensationalists in to modern church. Having tortured myself by sitting through Beth Moore's study on the book of Daniel, I nearly cried when I realized the other members of the group were actually accepting her twisting of scripture to get it to come out exactly the way she wanted it too.

Like I said......it's amazing how much Christians don't know about their own faith and people.

Sad but true. It leads so many to follow anyone with a slick shtick. False teachers are found in abundance, passing off their own interpretations (for a profit) as true doctrine.

Even worse, the default bible in so many churches is the NIV. More an interpretation than a translation, true doctrine cannot even be gleaned from it. In large part, I blame it for the explosion of pre-millenial dispensationalists in to modern church. Having tortured myself by sitting through Beth Moore's study on the book of Daniel, I nearly cried when I realized the other members of the group were actually accepting her twisting of scripture to get it to come out exactly the way she wanted it too.

Speaking of which, dod you know that thanks to the Niecine council and the Catholic Church, the book of Daniel is only about 40 percent of what was originally written.

Seems that the reason he was thrown in the lions den was because he pissed off the king by showing the idols they were praying to were false. Most of that part of the story has been left out, along with other parts.

It seems that the church wanted to take the book of Daniel out of the Bible, but, due to the popularity of it, they seriously parsed it down.

Now, if this person was doing a study on the Book of Daniel, you may wish to ask her just one question......

How can a person give an accurate study of something with only 40 percent of it available?

Forum List

Back