Jessica Simpson's Dog Snatched by Coyote

Zoom-boing

Platinum Member
Oct 30, 2008
East Japip
Jessica Simpson's beloved maltipoo Daisy was grabbed by a wild coyote that then vanished with the small dog, the singer wrote via Twitter Monday night.

"My heart is broken because a coyote took my precious Daisy right in front of our eyes. HORROR!" she Tweeted.

Simpson, 29, has offered a reward to anyone who can reunite her with her 5-year-old, caramel-colored dog.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20304522,00.html?xid=rss-topheadlines

:eek: Poor little doggie.

I live on a 300 acre farm in Northwestern Illinois and we have a population of coyotes. I bred beagles for over 15 years and during that 15 year time frame I lost three nice beagles to coyotes. I've shot my share of coyotes but it's really hard to keep ahead of them because there are so many of them.

Just curious, when she put signs of what the Coyote looked like, was it anything like this?

$wile_e_coyote_2.gif

:eusa_whistle:

I live on a 300 acre farm in Northwestern Illinois and we have a population of coyotes. I bred beagles for over 15 years and during that 15 year time frame I lost three nice beagles to coyotes. I've shot my share of coyotes but it's really hard to keep ahead of them because there are so many of them.

We're practically neighbors. I live in southwestern Wisconsin, right above ya. And yeah, we're pretty heavily infested with the damn coyotes too. I shoot 'em on sight. Have killed a few while hunting deer. They are a pest, and bread like rabbits.

Ever been to New Diggins?

I saw "Jessica Simpson" and "snatch"...so I thought I'd check it out.

Wasn't what I'd expected.

Forum List

Back