JESSICA SIMPSON wants to know where missing footage

Theregular

Jul 11, 2005
JESSICA SIMPSON wants to know where missing footage of her and husband NICK LACHEY's harrowing trip to Iraq got to - because she thinks Americans would like to see just how bad conditions are there.

The pop singers-turned-reality TV couple travelled to the war-torn nation to visit US troops as part of a recent ABC TV variety special, and they were both left shellshocked by what they saw.

But all the controversial moments and harrowing footage of the trip didn't appear in the fun-filled TV show.

Simpson says, "It was unbelievable. They didn't show a lot of what really went on with the enemy attacks and the shelling. There was so much stuff that went on and somehow the tapes got mysteriously misplaced.
"It put everything in perspective for me. It really did teach me the definition of sacrifice. I can't even fathom being out there right now. I was ready to come home." .

http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/celebrity/52552004.htm

If they hid the videos of this attack while a famous pop singer is asking for the video and the images, wouldn't they hide more news, images and casualties that you don't hear of??

Jessica needs to talk less and show more skin. Really what does she know about world politics? She probably couldn't even find Iraq on a world map even though she has been there. :beer:

This is what pisses me off about these liberal a-holes. They goto Iraq with the singular purpose to undermind the military by showing "how bad things are." Then cry when the military does its job of NOT SHOWING THE ENEMY OUR TROOP POSITIONS ON VIDEO FOR ALL TO FUCKING SEE!!!!

You are NOT the most important thing in the world Jessica. Get the fuck over yourself and go back to your cushy lifestyle in the hills of hollywood.

insein said:
This is what pisses me off about these liberal a-holes. They goto Iraq with the singular purpose to undermind the military by showing "how bad things are." Then cry when the military does its job of NOT SHOWING THE ENEMY OUR TROOP POSITIONS ON VIDEO FOR ALL TO FUCKING SEE!!!!

You are NOT the most important thing in the world Jessica. Get the fuck over yourself and go back to your cushy lifestyle in the hills of hollywood.

Nah .... leave her Iraq. Just take away her video cam and access to the media.

Theregular said:
http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/celebrity/52552004.htm

If they hid the videos of this attack while a famous pop singer is asking for the video and the images, wouldn't they hide more news, images and casualties that you don't hear of??

Let me get this straight The,
You are actually quoting Jessica Simpson? Isn't this the same brain that thought Chicken of the Sea was actually chicken?
And you are actually reading femalefirst.co.uk. . . I guess we really need to take you seriously right? :sleep:

I know Jessica Simpson is taking a bashing here, but I think I see grounds for a precedent. If a bikini bimbo can gain access to secret military positions, perhaps we can send Britney and Kevin to interview the leaders of the insurgency. Let's send Lee Greenwood and Toby Keith to serenade bin Laden.

They goto Iraq with the singular purpose to undermind the military by showing "how bad things are." Then cry when the military does its job of NOT SHOWING THE ENEMY OUR TROOP POSITIONS ON VIDEO FOR ALL TO FUCKING SEE!!!!

:wtf: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :dunno:

Gabriella84 said:
I know Jessica Simpson is taking a bashing here, but I think I see grounds for a precedent. If a bikini bimbo can gain access to secret military positions, perhaps we can send Britney and Kevin to interview the leaders of the insurgency. Let's send Lee Greenwood and Toby Keith to serenade bin Laden.

:wtf: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :dunno:

wtf: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :dunno

sitarro said:
Let me get this straight The,
You are actually quoting Jessica Simpson? Isn't this the same brain that thought Chicken of the Sea was actually chicken?
You guys clearly didnt get the point behind my topic, I dont care about Jessica, nor about her stupid trip to Iraq, the main idea was that the images of the attack disappeared, footage of the attack his while a famous star is asking about them, what i am trying to say is that there are lots of news/images and facts that you dont know of, things you dont see in your media.
And you are actually reading femalefirst.co.uk. . . I guess we really need to take you seriously right? :sleep:
[/quote]
Does that make a big difference to you? I searched for the news and posted the 1st url I got, cant really see how this is relevant to the topic :S

Theregular said:
You guys clearly didnt get the point behind my topic, I dont care about Jessica, nor about her stupid trip to Iraq, the main idea was that the images of the attack disappeared, footage of the attack his while a famous star is asking about them, what i am trying to say is that there are lots of news/images and facts that you dont know of, things you dont see in your media.
Does that make a big difference to you? I searched for the news and posted the 1st url I got, cant really see how this is relevant to the topic :S[/QUOTE]

When you make a valid point, let me know.

Theregular said:
Does that make a big difference to you? I searched for the news and posted the 1st url I got, cant really see how this is relevant to the topic :S[/QUOTE]

It is very obvious what your attempt at a point was, I really don't give a crap.I don't feel that the public has a right to know everything , especially if there is even an outside chance that ONE of our troops could be endangered.We have all seen what a mortar attack looks like and we all know the danger that exists in a war zone. I personally don't need to have Jessica Simpson point it out to me. She really just needs to look great and continue to do Pro Active commercials where she can do the most good. :usa:

Theregular said:

we got your point the point you may be missing is nick and jessica are morons...they probably forgot to take the lens cap off....or even turn the camera on

Maybe I'm being too simplistic here but.....

I thought her show on tv was about her and her squeeze ENTERTAINING the troops.

I don't see where having scenes similar to what we see on the news quite often would fit in with her ENTERTAINMENT show.

If I didn't know better, I would think she is bitching about this to make her look better - "See, I went over there to entertain the troops and we were sooooo close to a bomb...it was loud....it went boom..and I was scared...but I was there...I kept going...aren't I brave..."

"Ya'll"

The scene: Osama bin Laden's cave in Afghanistan

Osama: "Hey Abdullah, come in here."

Abdullah: "What's up boss?"

Osama: "The Jessica Simpson special is on. We must watch."

Abdullah: "Boss, she's a hottie!"

Osama: "Infidel! You offend Allah with your statements! We must watch for American troop positions!"

Abdullah: "But boss, this was filmed two months ago"

Osama: "Lies! I am sure the Americans never move their troops!"

Forum List

Back