Jessica Lunsford's Killer Dies of Natural Causes

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
one vermin we don't have to put up with anymore, but damn i wanted to see him fry.

A convicted sex offender awaiting execution for kidnapping, raping and burying 9-year-old Jessica Lunsford alive in 2005, died of natural causes Wednesday in Florida.

John Evander Couey, 51, had been ill for some time and died in a Jacksonville hospital where he had been since Aug. 12, said Department of Corrections spokeswoman Gretl Plessinger.

Plessinger declined to provide any specifics, citing a federal law protecting the privacy of hospital patients.

"It was not a surprise," she said.

Jessica Lunsford's Killer Dies of Natural Causes - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

Something every single one of us can agree on here.

I hope he suffered before he died.

So being a hospital patient takes precedence over being a rapist/murderer? Now that's sad.

Pfft!

For those of us who follow Christian doctrine, I'm enjoying imagining the conversation he could be having right now with St Peter.

St.P.: It would appear that you're not on the list. I can't say I'm surprised.
Couey: But I'm sorry.
St.P.: Yeah, well, shoulda thought about that earlier pal.
Couey: So what do I do?
St.P.: Down this corridor, first on your left, and take the elevator. There are only two buttons. You want the one marked "Fucked".

For those of us who follow Christian doctrine, I'm enjoying imagining the conversation he could be having right now with St Peter.

St.P.: It would appear that you're not on the list. I can't say I'm surprised.
Couey: But I'm sorry.
St.P.: Yeah, well, shoulda thought about that earlier pal.
Couey: So what do I do?
St.P.: Down this corridor, first on your left, and take the elevator. There are only two buttons. You want the one marked "Fucked".

:lol:

men and women do many times deserve to die....i still think we should all try to not rejoice in death.
I don't rejoice in the deaths of innocent people. I do rejoice in the death of child molesters, rapists, murderers, terrorists and some politicians.

It's just a shame that citizens somewhere have to pay for the hospital treatments and any attempts made to prolong this bastard's life. A fifty cent bullet would have done the trick.

Last edited:
Something every single one of us can agree on here.

I hope he suffered before he died.

he did, but jessicas father said not enough, he said he got off easy.

i support the death penalty for these types, how about you?

To bad he wasnt beaten, raped, and buried alive like Jessica was. I gladly dance and spit on his grave.

Forum List

Back