Jessica Jones

My son and his wife are visiting my ex and her "real man" husband for the Thanksgiving holiday. Today we had a nice lunch then headed for the local indoor shooting range. He had some neat stories to tell re: Daredevil and Jessica Jones. Mind you, this was the child that my ex would rather have had aborted from her innards back in 19 ought 81. I pity her real-man husband. Oh- and they both recently retired at the age of 60. I may not have jack shit to my name, but I have my sanity. It was written into my contract with God. I'm not sure it's worth much, because as we all know, sanity claus isn't real. :lol:
What city does NetFlix do their production from?

My son and his wife are visiting my ex and her "real man" husband for the Thanksgiving holiday. Today we had a nice lunch then headed for the local indoor shooting range. He had some neat stories to tell re: Daredevil and Jessica Jones. Mind you, this was the child that my ex would rather have had aborted from her innards back in 19 ought 81. I pity her real-man husband. Oh- and they both recently retired at the age of 60. I may not have jack shit to my name, but I have my sanity. It was written into my contract with God. I'm not sure it's worth much, because as we all know, sanity claus isn't real. :lol:
DD and JJ were both filmed in NY. They fly him out there at least once/month. Most all of the indoor scenes are movie sets.

DD and JJ were both filmed in NY. They fly him out there at least once/month. Most all of the indoor scenes are movie sets.
I meant, where is his base location? His office, so I can bug him for a job...

This show is fucking awesome. I've had the flu all week and I'm crushing it. 2 episodes left.

It certainly seems that Netflix is the place for comic book TV shows, The Walking Dead being the exception.
Just finished the show. Fucking awesome. Have to wait a whole damn year for more. Ugh.

When do we get season 2 of Daredevil, or the premiers of Luke Cage or Defenders or Iron Fist?

There's also Preacher coming out some time on AMC, I'm excited about that one. I am a fan of Garth Ennis, Preacher is a classic comic series.

This show is fucking awesome. I've had the flu all week and I'm crushing it. 2 episodes left.

It certainly seems that Netflix is the place for comic book TV shows, The Walking Dead being the exception.
Just finished the show. Fucking awesome. Have to wait a whole damn year for more. Ugh.

When do we get season 2 of Daredevil, or the premiers of Luke Cage or Defenders or Iron Fist?

There's also Preacher coming out some time on AMC, I'm excited about that one. I am a fan of Garth Ennis, Preacher is a classic comic series.
seth rogan will fuck that up like he did the Green Hornet.....

I think Luke Cage is next in a few months. I can't wait for that.

Preacher is my favorite comic of all time. I worry about how AMC will handle it because I can't stand what they did to The Walking Dead. That show bores me to tears and I hate all the actors, but I guess I understand why people like it. The comics are way better though.

Rogen isn't acting in Preacher so far as I know.

I didn't mind Green Hornet. I never read the comics or listened to the radio show or watched the tv show to compare it to, though.

I didn't mind Green Hornet. I never read the comics or listened to the radio show or watched the tv show to compare it to, though.
he doesnt have to act in it....he is Producing, co-writing and directing it....he destroyed the green hornet.....he should never be allowed to do another comic again....

he doesnt have to act in it....he is Producing, co-writing and directing it....he destroyed the green hornet.....he should never be allowed to do another comic again....

I thought Green Hornet was better than the Daredevil movie and better than Green Lantern. I'm not going to avoid Batman v Superman or Deadpool because Affleck and Reynolds were in those shitty movies, though. I am going to worry I suppose! :lol:

I thought Green Hornet was better than the Daredevil movie and better than Green Lantern. I'm not going to avoid Batman v Superman or Deadpool because Affleck and Reynolds were in those shitty movies, though. I am going to worry I suppose! :lol:
rogan made the Hornet look like a bumbling idiot,something he wasnt....

rogan made the Hornet look like a bumbling idiot,something he wasnt....

Like I said, I never read the comics nor watched the show. With no real expectations for it I thought it wasn't bad.

I'm going to remain cautiously hopeful about Preacher. :)

Forum List

Back