Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy Theory on TruTv

Unfortunately when there is airplaine wreckage all around and inside the Pentagon (or any building for that matter) and you sit there and say that no aircraft wrecked in that building, you are a nut. Sorry.

You accidentally quoted the wrong post. That is the only explanation because your response is completely irrelevant.

Your claim of aircraft wreckage is neat. Do you work for the FAA or NTSB? I ask because there are many experts in aviation and investigative fields regarding plane crashes and they take the time to explain their views with evidence. Since you do none of that I'm assuming your work is so legendary that supporting evidence is not needed whenever you make a claim.

I guess you fail to realize the presence of airframe parts does not in itself support the OCT. Most people agree something flew into the Pentagon so pointing to wreckage is a moot point.

I will say that I do not know for sure that you, personally, are saying that no plane hit the Pentagon. I apologize. However, your whackjob brethren seem to be stuck on proving just how nutty they are by trotting out that shit over and over.

As for taking time to explain my views with evidence; here is my view:

AA 77 hit the Pentagon.

Here is my evidence:

1. Radar tracking showed AA77 flying over the L & L (long and lat) where the Pentagon is located. No radar tracking shows it flying any where else after it reached those corrdinates.
  2. American Aircraft wreckage was found on the lawn of the Pentagon. The wreckage included actual aircraft insulation which would be quite remarkable if such wreckage were being produced for consumption by the masses.
  3. American aircraft wreckage was found literally up against the building itself.
  4. No person or persons reported seeing ANYBODY plant one scrap of wreckage
  5. Phone calls from AA77 reported it being hijacked. There were three other hijackings that day
  6. Body remains of passnegers who boarded flight 77 were found inside the Pentagon.
  7. Personal effects of persons who were on flight 77 were found inside the Pentagon.
  8. Boeing 757 aircraft wreckage was found inside the Pentagon.
  9. Nobody who boarded flight 77 was ever heard from again after the crash into the Pentagon.

Your sarcasm is telling...when you can't debate with data, you argue with anecdotes.

Back to the original point though; the reason that JBV's show is seen as just another mini-convention for whackjobs is because there is little difference between the show and such an assembly.

My position is I don't know what happened though it is generally accepted something flew into the Pentagon. One reason I don't accept the OCT is every single time people claim it is true they cite assumptions as "fact" and use those as evidence. Let's take your list by number:

1. Not a fact flight 77 was on radar after it dropped from radar at about 8:55 am. It is strictly assumed flight 77 is the aircraft that reappeared on radar. Even when they assumed it was 77, it was still about a 35 minute window of being missing. The problem there is turning the xponder off doesn't make a commercial jet a stealth aircraft.

2, 3, 8 (safe to assume you will agree those three fall under the same category of wreckage). As I said above, airframe parts are not sufficient evidence in themselves. That was a huge fucking plane and the official theory is it pretty much disintegrated on impact, which is why you don't see an abundance of parts. From what I've researched, many pilots have stated the crash site is inconsistent and the data from the fdr does not match up with the official versions flight path. Basically, there has never been anything of aircraft wreckage found that universally proves it was flight 77.

4. Irrelevant and that is negative evidence, meaning #4 is not positive evidence.

5. Another example of defending the OCT with false information. There were supposedly two people on board who made successful outgoing calls. Renee May and Barbara Olson. The only problem is nobody has produced solid evidence these happened. The Olson phone calls were the most popular and was the source of the info of the hijack and box cutters. Ted Olson has changed his story several times switching between cell and airphone calls and not being able to prove either one. The FBI at ZM's trial pointed out it only had evidence of one call that could be attributed to B Olson, and it lasted zero seconds which means the call never went through.

6. There were body parts found because people got killed. Are you familiar with the protocol and process they used for the dna match up? Do you know the hijackers were never identified with dna? That means there is no evidence they were even on board.

7. What does that mean?

9. Irrelevant, like #4 that is negative evidence and it is a false dilemma. Those people being gone does not mean 9E had to happen the way we were told.

So out of the above list, at least 75% of the proposed evidence are assumptions. I could even point to positive evidence showing even further why the OCT is troublesome. But i'll wait for a response to this.

1. Not a fact flight 77 was on radar after it dropped from radar at about 8:55 am. It is strictly assumed flight 77 is the aircraft that reappeared on radar. Even when they assumed it was 77, it was still about a 35 minute window of being missing. The problem there is turning the xponder off doesn't make a commercial jet a stealth aircraft.
it was not on radar for 8 minutes and 13 seconds, not 35 minutes. it was not recognized because the plane had turned off its transponder and radar equipment was no longer receiving primary returns for it. this does not mean it "disappeared" or was stealth, jackass. it means that the controllers..... who were looking for it along its flight path and didnt know it turned or was hijacked.... could not find it. it had also turned back towards washington, which is a different radar center and soon was not even in indianapolis's area of controller and washington center was not notified to look for 77 for quite some time. by the way, it would be impossible for that plane to have landed in that 8 minute 13 second window.

2, 3, 8 (safe to assume you will agree those three fall under the same category of wreckage). As I said above, airframe parts are not sufficient evidence in themselves. That was a huge fucking plane and the official theory is it pretty much disintegrated on impact, which is why you don't see an abundance of parts. From what I've researched, many pilots have stated the crash site is inconsistent and the data from the fdr does not match up with the official versions flight path. Basically, there has never been anything of aircraft wreckage found that universally proves it was flight 77.
you are a complete fucking moron. a crashed airplane is not evidence of an airplane crash? are you fucking kidding me?!!!! :cuckoo:
hey assmunch, the FDR was found from flight 77. my god you are a moron!!! :lol:

4. Irrelevant and that is negative evidence, meaning #4 is not positive evidence.
huh? negative evidence? ok.... we will stick to the fact that aircraft parts were found. if you want to say they were planted then you have to prove it.

5. Another example of defending the OCT with false information. There were supposedly two people on board who made successful outgoing calls. Renee May and Barbara Olson. The only problem is nobody has produced solid evidence these happened. The Olson phone calls were the most popular and was the source of the info of the hijack and box cutters. Ted Olson has changed his story several times switching between cell and airphone calls and not being able to prove either one. The FBI at ZM's trial pointed out it only had evidence of one call that could be attributed to B Olson, and it lasted zero seconds which means the call never went through.
no. if the call doesnt go through there is NO RECORD not zero seconds. if you are going to claim someone else's info is false then dont use false info to prove him wrong, jackass.

6. There were body parts found because people got killed. Are you familiar with the protocol and process they used for the dna match up? Do you know the hijackers were never identified with dna? That means there is no evidence they were even on board.
you really are a moron. the hijackers were identified through a process of elimination. the passengers were identified.

7. What does that mean?
it means you are a moron for not understanding it.

9. Irrelevant, like #4 that is negative evidence and it is a false dilemma. Those people being gone does not mean 9E had to happen the way we were told.
again with the negative evidence thingy. ok..... we will do it your way. you need to prove where the people from flight 77 are in order for your conspiracy to work.

So out of the above list, at least 75% of the proposed evidence are assumptions. I could even point to positive evidence showing even further why the OCT is troublesome. But i'll wait for a response to this.

so out of your "flight 77 never hit the pentagon" theory 100% is assumptions. false ones.

it was not on radar for 8 minutes and 13 seconds, not 35 minutes. it was not recognized because the plane had turned off its transponder and radar equipment was no longer receiving primary returns for it. this does not mean it "disappeared" or was stealth, jackass. it means that the controllers..... who were looking for it along its flight path and didnt know it turned or was hijacked.... could not find it. it had also turned back towards washington, which is a different radar center and soon was not even in indianapolis's area of controller and washington center was not notified to look for 77 for quite some time. by the way, it would be impossible for that plane to have landed in that 8 minute 13 second window

you mean that is what you were told..but there are many unresolved issues over the timeline and conflicting testimony so none of this is can be considered factual

you are a complete fucking moron. a crashed airplane is not evidence of an airplane crash? are you fucking kidding me?!!!! :cuckoo:
hey assmunch, the FDR was found from flight 77. my god you are a moron!!! :lol

huh? negative evidence? ok.... we will stick to the fact that aircraft parts were found. if you want to say they were planted then you have to prove it

parts of some kind were reported to be found

you really are a moron. the hijackers were identified through a process of elimination. the passengers were identified.

claimed to have been ...who has examined this work ??

Last edited:
You accidentally quoted the wrong post. That is the only explanation because your response is completely irrelevant.

Your claim of aircraft wreckage is neat. Do you work for the FAA or NTSB? I ask because there are many experts in aviation and investigative fields regarding plane crashes and they take the time to explain their views with evidence. Since you do none of that I'm assuming your work is so legendary that supporting evidence is not needed whenever you make a claim.

I guess you fail to realize the presence of airframe parts does not in itself support the OCT. Most people agree something flew into the Pentagon so pointing to wreckage is a moot point.

I will say that I do not know for sure that you, personally, are saying that no plane hit the Pentagon. I apologize. However, your whackjob brethren seem to be stuck on proving just how nutty they are by trotting out that shit over and over.

AA 77 hit the Pentagon.

Here is my evidence:

1. Radar tracking showed AA77 flying over the L & L (long and lat) where the Pentagon is located. No radar tracking shows it flying any where else after it reached those corrdinates.
  2. American Aircraft wreckage was found on the lawn of the Pentagon. The wreckage included actual aircraft insulation which would be quite remarkable if such wreckage were being produced for consumption by the masses.
  3. American aircraft wreckage was found literally up against the building itself.
  5. Phone calls from AA77 reported it being hijacked. There were three other hijackings that day
  6. Body remains of passnegers who boarded flight 77 were found inside the Pentagon.
  7. Personal effects of persons who were on flight 77 were found inside the Pentagon.
  9. Nobody who boarded flight 77 was ever heard from again after the crash into the Pentagon.

Your sarcasm is telling...when you can't debate with data, you argue with anecdotes.

Back to the original point though; the reason that JBV's show is seen as just another mini-convention for whackjobs is because there is little difference between the show and such an assembly.

My position is I don't know what happened though it is generally accepted something flew into the Pentagon. One reason I don't accept the OCT is every single time people claim it is true they cite assumptions as "fact" and use those as evidence. Let's take your list by number:

So an American Airlines jet crashes into the Pentagon and American Airlines Flight 77 is missing and passengers on American Airlines Flight 77 say that the flight is hijacked but that isn't anything other than speculation that the plane that crashes into the Pentagon is Flight 77 in your book?

Okay, has there been anything that proves it was not flight 77?

Is there any evidence of another Boeing 757 that is missing from American Airlines inventory?

So if there isn't and Flight 77 is missing, gee, that would mean that the plane missing can only be flight 77.

As for "airframe parts are not sufficient evidence" only to you and a few crackpots. Sorry; but this is why you are referred to as a nut job.

What is your first name? Lets say your name is Jeff. How do you know it is Jeff? You don't. For however long you've been on earth, you've only assumed your name was Jeff because maybe you were told it was and maybe it was on your birth certificate. It could have been forged and maybe; just maybe; you have been lied to your entire life. No concrete proof exists for anything....you're not real because your name isn't 100% verifiable.

That ridiculous bit of "logic" above is the same idiotic standards you're applying to the Pentagon wreckage.

Thousands of first responders arrived at the scene. Not one of them reported seeing anybody planting anything. Call it what you want but it certainly paints a dim picture of any theory whereby wreckage was being planted. Sucks to be you.

Renee May called her mom and told her to call AA and tell them that the plane was a hijack. They did so. Either the May family was clairvoyant and decided just to cook up a story that turned out to be 100% true or the call went through.

6. There were body parts found because people got killed.

No shit sherlock.
:cuckoo:
Are you familiar with the protocol and process they used for the dna match up?

Yes

Do you know the hijackers were never identified with dna?

Yes because there were no source materials with which to compare the DNA.

That means there is no evidence they were even on board.

Five different strains of DNA were found that cannot be matched up to any of the passengers or Pentagon staffers. Gee. Five hijackers and five different strains of DNA found at the crash site. I'm sure thats a coincidence.

7. What does that mean?

Charred remains, ID cards, a wedding band. Shit that your loved ones would use to identify you (if you had any):cuckoo:.
Terror: The Remains of 9/11 Hijackers | Newsweek National News | Newsweek.com

Oh brother.

Troublesome only for you.

it was not on radar for 8 minutes and 13 seconds, not 35 minutes. it was not recognized because the plane had turned off its transponder and radar equipment was no longer receiving primary returns for it. this does not mean it "disappeared" or was stealth, jackass. it means that the controllers..... who were looking for it along its flight path and didnt know it turned or was hijacked.... could not find it. it had also turned back towards washington, which is a different radar center and soon was not even in indianapolis's area of controller and washington center was not notified to look for 77 for quite some time. by the way, it would be impossible for that plane to have landed in that 8 minute 13 second window.

hey assmunch, the FDR was found from flight 77. my god you are a moron!!! :lol:

huh? negative evidence? ok.... we will stick to the fact that aircraft parts were found. if you want to say they were planted then you have to prove it.

no. if the call doesnt go through there is NO RECORD not zero seconds. if you are going to claim someone else's info is false then dont use false info to prove him wrong, jackass.

it means you are a moron for not understanding it.

again with the negative evidence thingy. ok..... we will do it your way. you need to prove where the people from flight 77 are in order for your conspiracy to work.

so out of your "flight 77 never hit the pentagon" theory 100% is assumptions. false ones.

Thanks for your insight. The entire world is grateful.

AA 77 hit the Pentagon.

Here is my evidence:

So an American Airlines jet crashes into the Pentagon and American Airlines Flight 77 is missing and passengers on American Airlines Flight 77 say that the flight is hijacked but that isn't anything other than speculation that the plane that crashes into the Pentagon is Flight 77 in your book?

Is there any evidence of another Boeing 757 that is missing from American Airlines inventory?

So if there isn't and Flight 77 is missing, gee, that would mean that the plane missing can only be flight 77.

As for "airframe parts are not sufficient evidence" only to you and a few crackpots. Sorry; but this is why you are referred to as a nut job.

What is your first name? Lets say your name is Jeff. How do you know it is Jeff? You don't. For however long you've been on earth, you've only assumed your name was Jeff because maybe you were told it was and maybe it was on your birth certificate. It could have been forged and maybe; just maybe; you have been lied to your entire life. No concrete proof exists for anything....you're not real because your name isn't 100% verifiable.

That ridiculous bit of "logic" above is the same idiotic standards you're applying to the Pentagon wreckage.

Thousands of first responders arrived at the scene. Not one of them reported seeing anybody planting anything. Call it what you want but it certainly paints a dim picture of any theory whereby wreckage was being planted. Sucks to be you.

Renee May called her mom and told her to call AA and tell them that the plane was a hijack. They did so. Either the May family was clairvoyant and decided just to cook up a story that turned out to be 100% true or the call went through.

No shit sherlock.

Yes

Five different strains of DNA were found that cannot be matched up to any of the passengers or Pentagon staffers. Gee. Five hijackers and five different strains of DNA found at the crash site. I'm sure thats a coincidence.

Charred remains, ID cards, a wedding band. Shit that your loved ones would use to identify you (if you had any):cuckoo:.

Oh brother.

Thanks for your feedback.

No shit sherlock.

Yes

Oh brother.

And thank you for yours. It helps more than you can ever realize.

No shit sherlock.

Yes

Oh brother.

Quick example why your camp is full of shit. You defend the negative dna identification of the hijackers on the claim there was nothing to compare the dna to. That's completely false. The fbi took over the investigation on-site at the Pentagon by 9/20 and they had access to the hijackers dna by knowing where they lived, went to school, contacts, etc. Here's a decent piece on Hanjour.
Mysterious Trip to Flight 77 Cockpit

So what excuse will you give about the dna now?

You guys constantly dream up your own silly strawmen then knock them down and cheer your victories over your own arguments.

Too funny:

Jesse Ventura storms off Opie and Anthony show after getting called out | Guyism

"The best part about people with illogical beliefs in conspiracy theories is how their answer to every statement you make that discredits their theory is to paint you as a tool of the oppressive government. It’s perfectly okay for conspiracy theorists to believe that the government is controlled by a panda bear with the power of hypnosis, just like it’s perfectly okay for me to completely ignore them and their lunatic ramblings"

Too funny:

Jesse Ventura storms off Opie and Anthony show after getting called out | Guyism

"The best part about people with illogical beliefs in conspiracy theories is how their answer to every statement you make that discredits their theory is to paint you as a tool of the oppressive government. It’s perfectly okay for conspiracy theorists to believe that the government is controlled by a panda bear with the power of hypnosis, just like it’s perfectly okay for me to completely ignore them and their lunatic ramblings"

You guys can't do anything but twist everything in your favor. I watched a couple of clips and he didn't storm out for getting called out. He could have handled himself better but norton was clearly being an ass on purpose and Ventura fell into the trap. It was never a decent dialogue by any participant.

Too funny:

You guys can't do anything but twist everything in your favor. I watched a couple of clips and he didn't storm out for getting called out. He could have handled himself better but norton was clearly being an ass on purpose and Ventura fell into the trap. It was never a decent dialogue by any participant.

He went on opie and anthony and expected them to act different than they usually do?
This is SOP for them, he was way too stupid to realize he was being drawn in, but should have.

I could throw you guys a slinky and keep you busy all day.:lol:

Isn't tru TV a Fox product?

nope. Turner broadcassting, that's cnn.

Turner - About

Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. (TBS, Inc.), a Time Warner company, creates and programs branded news, entertainment, animation and young adult media environments on television and other platforms for consumers around the world. TBS, Inc. is based in Atlanta, GA, and employs some 11,000 people worldwide. Philip I. Kent oversees TBS, Inc. as chairman and CEO.

Many are familiar with TBS, Inc.'s groundbreaking network, CNN, one of the world's most respected and trusted sources for news and information. TBS, Inc. is also home to familiar entertainment networks such as TBS, TNT, Cartoon Network, Turner Classic Movies, Adult Swim, truTV and Peachtree TV.

deflection failed.

Isn't tru TV a Fox product?

nope. Turner broadcassting, that's cnn.

Turner - About

Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. (TBS, Inc.), a Time Warner company, creates and programs branded news, entertainment, animation and young adult media environments on television and other platforms for consumers around the world. TBS, Inc. is based in Atlanta, GA, and employs some 11,000 people worldwide. Philip I. Kent oversees TBS, Inc. as chairman and CEO.

Many are familiar with TBS, Inc.'s groundbreaking network, CNN, one of the world's most respected and trusted sources for news and information. TBS, Inc. is also home to familiar entertainment networks such as TBS, TNT, Cartoon Network, Turner Classic Movies, Adult Swim, truTV and Peachtree TV.

deflection failed.

Ahh yes I got Real TV and Tru TV confused. I saw the Jessie Ventura conspiracy thing listed in the guide for Real TV the other day.
Real TV is Fox unless my satellite guide is lying to me.

real tv and american idol, among other high rated yet dumb down tv is fox.
Fox, CNN and the other so called news channels claim to be differewnt than their entertainment counterparts, yet somehow entertainment pieces still show up on all the news channels.
this particular show was on tru when i saw it. i wouldn't be surprised if it was rented out or sold to show on any station.

Quick example why your camp is full of shit. You defend the negative dna identification of the hijackers on the claim there was nothing to compare the dna to. That's completely false. The fbi took over the investigation on-site at the Pentagon by 9/20 and they had access to the hijackers dna by knowing where they lived, went to school, contacts, etc.

Here's a decent piece on Hanjour.
Mysterious Trip to Flight 77 Cockpit

So what excuse will you give about the dna now?

Access to DNA--such as hair samples in a hotel room for example--is fine. However, in a forensic investigation, junior, you cannot for 100% certainty (a standard you love to hold people to) say that the DNA collected from that hotel/apartment/boarding house/car/ etc... wasn't there from the previous owner or occupant. It would be much like the police going to your desk to get a DNA sample and not knowing you had 30 people at your desk for an extended period of time over two weeks or whatever.

Now, what that does do, if you can get a good enough read, is narrow down the number to whoever stayed in that room, whoever visited that room, rode in that car, etc...

It doesn't prove beyond all doubt. Additionally, since the other victims were identified, the FBI, likely (I'm not an agent) didn't give a you-know-what about going to his hotel room and finding the samples. It is quite dobutful that the rooms were cordoned off as crime scenes and had been leased/rented out again. Just speculation on my part.

But when you have 5 hijackers and 5 sets of DNA evidence; that is pretty much a closed case for most people. Persons such as yourself who are constantly looking for new ways to split hairs are just simply out of luck and have been out in the sun too long.

You guys constantly dream up your own silly strawmen then knock them down and cheer your victories over your own arguments.

Well, if you have evidence, experts, proof, why is there not a case in court laying it all out for the world to see just how weak our straw men are? Hmm?

well?:tongue:

Forum List

Back