Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy Theory on TruTv

Let's examine Part 1 shall we:

Evidence 1: Jessica brings them to secured area (an investigation site) that won't let the press in? Especially one by the name of conspiracy theory. Amazing! An area of investigation of the biggest attack on America, not being allowed in. WOW what are the odds. Probably close to 100%. Opps.

Evidence 2: Willy Rod. A man who CLAIMS to have been their and escaped, yet there is no record of him or his BS interview. Yep that always has to mean its the government conspiracy and not a pathetic individual liar. Come on folks, if the US government killed 3K Americans (and start 2 wars), are they really going to let people like little Willy stay around to talk to stupid people like Jessica.

Evidence 3: A BYU liberal professor. First he offers no evidence other than what he preceives is building 7 falling like a controlled demolition. Wow solid evidence that it looks the same. That type of hypo wouldn't hold up in a highschool science project.

Second he says there bomb residue in the smoke. (1) He wasn't there. (2) He had no samples. (3) His hypo is based on only what he saw on TV. (4) Not to mention that the large materials from the falling buildings would dillute any bomb residue to a naked eye observation. Heck any 3rd grader could tell you that. Wow what a solid lead. Maybe this guy was let go because he is a quack.

Yeah, but he used to be wrestler, so he must know what hes talking about.

That rebuttle from screw loose was simply....dumb. It's mostly ad homs with little response to information.

The information? What new information was presented?

I didn't watch the whole thing so I'm not sure if there's new info or not but that's independent of the point the screwed up rebuttle was childish.

So you didn't, per say, read the book, but know that the reviewer was off base because the sources the book was written upon were examined?

If my sources for a history of the 1990's was the National Enquirer and TMZ, you wouldn't attack the credibility of my sources and that attack wouldn't be fair?

Jessie Ventura used the most dubious of sources--likely only those who would appear for free--and was fairly called out on that. If he wants to be credible, use credible material.

That rebuttle from screw loose was simply....dumb. It's mostly ad homs with little response to information.

I didn't watch the whole thing so I'm not sure if there's new info or not but that's independent of the point the screwed up rebuttle was childish.

So you didn't, per say, read the book, but know that the reviewer was off base because the sources the book was written upon were examined?

If my sources for a history of the 1990's was the National Enquirer and TMZ, you wouldn't attack the credibility of my sources and that attack wouldn't be fair?

Jessie Ventura used the most dubious of sources--likely only those who would appear for free--and was fairly called out on that. If he wants to be credible, use credible material.

I didn't have to watch the whole thing to see the screwed up rebuttle. It was exactly like when the History channel pandered to OCTAs by ignoring the most compelling evidence then referring to anyone who doesn't buy the OCT as conspiracy nutjobs.

I watched one and found it interesting for two reasons. I'd not heard of the maintenance worker who claimed explosions prior to the plane impact, or maybe I did but never saw him talk about it. The other was the candid conversation with the mother. One of the biggest hurdles in discussing the issue is the constant demonizing of anyone who doesn't accept the OCT. They often are ignorant it was the victims families and first responders who are responsible for the Truth movement yet at the same time they say to respect the families......while simultaneously referring to many as nutjobs.

Ventura has credibility as a Patriot, Seal, and Governor. I hope he can help shed light on getting some tough questions answered.

excellent,well said,thats what I was saying.:clap2:

I like the show, I think Jesse Ventura is a better investigative reporter, than he was a professional wrestler.
Who would attack Jesse Ventura the reporter?

I didn't have to watch the whole thing to see the screwed up rebuttle. It was exactly like when the History channel pandered to OCTAs by ignoring the most compelling evidence then referring to anyone who doesn't buy the OCT as conspiracy nutjobs.

the history channels myth of 9/11 is a joke in the fact that it ignores what that maintence worker heard and saw and of course doesnt give the other side that hundreds of architects and engineers,pilots,demolition experts,first responders,firemen and high ranking military officials dont accept the official version.they are hardly objective at all in their reporting on 9/11 at all.their a joke.

My thing is this. The only way something this big could have happened the way Jesse is stating is, the government would have had to rely on a LOT of people keeping a secret.

Unfortunately when there is airplaine wreckage all around and inside the Pentagon (or any building for that matter) and you sit there and say that no aircraft wrecked in that building, you are a nut. Sorry.

Too bad we aren't in America where questioning the government is usually known as a sign of freedom, not insanity.

Wow......this makes too much sense! How did our country evolve to paste everyone as insane who questions the government anyways?

Unfortunately when there is airplaine wreckage all around and inside the Pentagon (or any building for that matter) and you sit there and say that no aircraft wrecked in that building, you are a nut. Sorry.

You accidentally quoted the wrong post. That is the only explanation because your response is completely irrelevant.

Your claim of aircraft wreckage is neat. Do you work for the FAA or NTSB? I ask because there are many experts in aviation and investigative fields regarding plane crashes and they take the time to explain their views with evidence. Since you do none of that I'm assuming your work is so legendary that supporting evidence is not needed whenever you make a claim.

I guess you fail to realize the presence of airframe parts does not in itself support the OCT. Most people agree something flew into the Pentagon so pointing to wreckage is a moot point.

Too bad we aren't in America where questioning the government is usually known as a sign of freedom, not insanity.

Wow......this makes too much sense! How did our country evolve to paste everyone as insane who questions the government anyways?

I don't think we evolved into the taboo of questioning the government because we have never been in a neutrality that could afford such a transformation. Cold War: questioning meant one was a closet communist. Vietnam: questioning meant one loved viet cong. Iraq: questioning translated into hating america. Pearl harbor: questioning meant you are crazy.

The art of pro government propaganda is to find a method of shifting blame between Citizens while creating the illusion the government is an innocent bystander. One step further is getting people to believe our government as an entity places the welfare of our citizens as the highest priority. When the Patriot Act was drafted they could have chosen alternative and more fitting titles. The term Patriot Act was specifically chosen for its inherent property of sending the message that anyone who is against it must also be unPatriotic.

You accidentally quoted the wrong post. That is the only explanation because your response is completely irrelevant.

Your claim of aircraft wreckage is neat. Do you work for the FAA or NTSB? I ask because there are many experts in aviation and investigative fields regarding plane crashes and they take the time to explain their views with evidence. Since you do none of that I'm assuming your work is so legendary that supporting evidence is not needed whenever you make a claim.

I guess you fail to realize the presence of airframe parts does not in itself support the OCT. Most people agree something flew into the Pentagon so pointing to wreckage is a moot point.

I will say that I do not know for sure that you, personally, are saying that no plane hit the Pentagon. I apologize. However, your whackjob brethren seem to be stuck on proving just how nutty they are by trotting out that shit over and over.

As for taking time to explain my views with evidence; here is my view:

AA 77 hit the Pentagon.

Here is my evidence:

1. Radar tracking showed AA77 flying over the L & L (long and lat) where the Pentagon is located. No radar tracking shows it flying any where else after it reached those corrdinates.
  2. American Aircraft wreckage was found on the lawn of the Pentagon. The wreckage included actual aircraft insulation which would be quite remarkable if such wreckage were being produced for consumption by the masses.
  3. American aircraft wreckage was found literally up against the building itself.
  4. No person or persons reported seeing ANYBODY plant one scrap of wreckage
  5. Phone calls from AA77 reported it being hijacked. There were three other hijackings that day
  6. Body remains of passnegers who boarded flight 77 were found inside the Pentagon.
  7. Personal effects of persons who were on flight 77 were found inside the Pentagon.
  8. Boeing 757 aircraft wreckage was found inside the Pentagon.
  9. Nobody who boarded flight 77 was ever heard from again after the crash into the Pentagon.

Your sarcasm is telling...when you can't debate with data, you argue with anecdotes.

Back to the original point though; the reason that JBV's show is seen as just another mini-convention for whackjobs is because there is little difference between the show and such an assembly.

Forum List

Back