Jesse Ventura talks 9/11 makes fox news stooge walk off stage.

I pitied the man who is Jesse Venture until I meet the man who believed his conspiracy theories.

When does a 'conspiracy theory' cross the line and become a 'conspiracy fact'?

No idea my best guess would be when enough people start to believe it despite the absence of any real facts to support it the second gunman on the grassy knoll comes to mind.

the thing that always amazes me is that I come across people both on the net and in real life who they can accept the truth that the CIA was behind the kennedy assassination,but when you try and talk to them about 9/11? they cover their ears and close their eyes and wont listen to the facts. This site more than any site I have been to draws the trolls in bunches here in the fact that some are still even in denial on the kennedy assassination even today.

Not even sure Bin Laden did it. If he did Mossad and the Bush admin knew about it and planted explosives to make sure the buildings came down.
To produce the effect we saw would require the most elaborate controlled demolition project in the history of the craft and there are only one or two demolition gangs in the entire world which are capable of bringing it off.

A project of that size would require no less than a dozen experienced, expert sappers running wire in the service corridors of both buildings, attaching measured charges to exposed beams, all of which would be visible to dozens of tradesmen, including carpenters, electricians, HVAC mechanics, tinsmiths, painters, and plumbers, all of whom would be moving about in those corridors 24 hours a day -- all of whom would be curious and have questions. Add to this the fact that access to those corridors is rigidly monitored by armed security personnel who need to identify all contractors and approve their presence and activities.

Also consider the fact that every one of the sappers involved in that project must be okay with knowing he is doing something which will result in the deaths of thousands of innocent people, including children.

If you were a government official would you be willing to risk being involved in such a massively nefarious conspiracy, knowing all it would take to expose you is for one participant to be caught and interrogated? For a Mossad agent to be involved in such a plot would mean the end of America/Israel relations, or worse.

Don't bother, just do what I do, point and laugh.

Not even sure Bin Laden did it. If he did Mossad and the Bush admin knew about it and planted explosives to make sure the buildings came down.
To produce the effect we saw would require the most elaborate controlled demolition project in the history of the craft and there are only one or two demolition gangs in the entire world which are capable of bringing it off.

A project of that size would require no less than a dozen experienced, expert sappers running wire in the service corridors of both buildings, attaching measured charges to exposed beams, all of which would be visible to dozens of tradesmen, including carpenters, electricians, HVAC mechanics, tinsmiths, painters, and plumbers, all of whom would be moving about in those corridors 24 hours a day -- all of whom would be curious and have questions. Add to this the fact that access to those corridors is rigidly monitored by armed security personnel who need to identify all contractors and approve their presence and activities.

Also consider the fact that every one of the sappers involved in that project must be okay with knowing he is doing something which will result in the deaths of thousands of innocent people, including children.

If you were a government official would you be willing to risk being involved in such a massively nefarious conspiracy, knowing all it would take to expose you is for one participant to be caught and interrogated? For a Mossad agent to be involved in such a plot would mean the end of America/Israel relations, or worse.

Don't bother, just do what I do, point and laugh.

actually YOU always run off away from the facts when you cant refute them with chickenshit posts like this.:lol::D:lol::D

you have never even ONCE tried to debunk these facts in this video of Again Shelias since you have been here.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...1-makes-fox-news-stooge-walk-off-stage-3.html

Like all Bush dupes in denial,you know you cant so you run off.

Last edited:
So Mike, you say there is no way for the buildings to be wired for demolition yet for 6 months prior to the collapse there were hundreds of workmen in the towers rewiring the offices with broadband and data cables. These guys, according to employees interviewed after the fact, were granted access to the towers 24/7. How hard could it be for a crew to go unnoticed amongst the hundreds of workers doing the legitimate work?
Very, very hard!

Begin with the fact that it would be virtually impossible to find the necessary craftsmen who would be willing to participate in such a monumentally nefarious and incredibly risky project. And don't you think at least one of the technicians who were wiring the cable equipment might wonder why beams were being cut and explosive charges were being attached? How could something like that be concealed or disguised from the curious eyes of dozens of other types of tradesmen -- and security personnel?

Can you really imagine anyone at any level of government being stupidly self-destructive enough to engage in such a conspiratory effort? Even Tom Clancy wouldn't consider putting forth such an absurd plot. The odds against bringing it off are a billion to one.

Not to mention the notariety one of those workers would get from writing an expose' book about it.

The fact that the government's investigation into the attacks is full of holes and inconsistancies makes me sure it's the truth. The reason is because they DON"T know what happened and they are giving us their best guess. If they had planned it all along, they would have had a theory all ready and air tight. Had their version of the events been precise and exact, I would be suspicious of it.

I know I know, I'm doing what I told mike not to. I'm going back to pointing and laughing at truthers now.

Last edited:
One element of common sense logic escapes the reasoning behind these paranoid conspiracy theories and it is the simple fact that implementing a controlled demolition capable of producing the "pancake" effect seen in the collapses would be counterproductive to the very purpose of the attack, which was destruction. The purpose of a controlled demolition, and all the intricate work involved in producing it, is to minimize destruction of the surrounding area. So given the fact that an un-controlled demolition, such as that attempted by Ramseh Yousef in 1993, would require significantly less than one percent of the effort and risk involved in a controlled demolition and, most importantly, would topple the building causing infinitely more damage to the surrounding areas, why would the conspirators go through all the extra trouble and risk to avoid the additional damage?

It should be mentioned it was determined that Yousef's attempt would successfully have toppled Tower One if the truck with the explosives had been parked closer to a support column in the basement garage -- a fact which the supposed 9/11 conspirators would have known and taken advantage of.

So the 9/11 conspiracy theory hinges on answering the question posed above. If the question cannot be satisfactorily answered the conspiracy theories must be intelligently regarded as ignorant, paranoid nonsense.

Just because you are in denial and afraid of the truth doesnt mean we are paranoid.You obviously only see what you want to see.you are evading the facts not addressing the evidence in these videos posted before your post on this page.the only conspiracy theory is the governments that the plans and the fires caused the collapse without a shread of evidence to back it up.:D:lol::lol:

to keep defending the governments version just shows you are ignorant and can only post nonsense. you clearly slept through junior high school science classes the fact that you are so ignorant about the laws of physics.

You just got your ass handed to you on a platter by Again Sheila,Eots,Mr Jones and now myself.Here is the proof of the mossads involvement.I know you will run off and not try and debunk it.you cant.

Nobody ever has been able to.they dont even try just as you havent with any of the information in these videos.you remind me of racist pale retard.You must be a die hard republican like him as well.Just like Pale Retard,your objecive and open minded about the truth that Obama is not a us citizen,but when it comes to 9/11, your as close minded and ignorant as he is and just like him,you run off away from the facts when asked to disprove them.

Last edited by a moderator:
The fact that the government's investigation inot the attacks is full of holes and inconsistancies makes me sure it's the truth. The reason is because they DON"T know what happened and they are giving us their best guess. If they had planned it all along, they would have had a theory all ready and air tight. Had their version of the events been precise and exact, I would be suspicious of it.

I know I know, I'm doing what I told mike not to. I'm going back to pointing and laughing at truthers now.

actually your going back to showing how ignorant and stupid you are and how you cant counter evidence and facts.Nice job.:D:lol::lol::lol::clap2:

One element of common sense logic escapes the reasoning behind these paranoid conspiracy theories and it is the simple fact that implementing a controlled demolition capable of producing the "pancake" effect seen in the collapses would be counterproductive to the very purpose of the attack, which was destruction. The purpose of a controlled demolition, and all the intricate work involved in producing it, is to minimize destruction of the surrounding area. So given the fact that an un-controlled demolition, such as that attempted by Ramseh Yousef in 1993, would require significantly less than one percent of the effort and risk involved in a controlled demolition and, most importantly, would topple the building causing infinitely more damage to the surrounding areas, why would the conspirators go through all the extra trouble and risk to avoid the additional damage?

It should be mentioned it was determined that Yousef's attempt would successfully have toppled Tower One if the truck with the explosives had been parked closer to a support column in the basement garage -- a fact which the supposed 9/11 conspirators would have known and taken advantage of.

So the 9/11 conspiracy theory hinges on answering the question posed above. If the question cannot be satisfactorily answered the conspiracy theories must be intelligently regarded as ignorant, paranoid nonsense.

Just because you are in denial and afraid of the truth doesnt mean we are paranoid.You obviously only see what you want to see.you are evading the facts not addressing the evidence in these videos posted before your post on this page.the only conspiracy theory is the governments that the plans and the fires caused the collapse without a shread of evidence to back it up.:D:lol::lol:

to keep defending the governments version just shows you are ignorant and can only post nonsense. you clearly slept through junior high school science classes the fact that you are so ignorant about the laws of physics.

You just got your ass handed to you on a platter by Again Sheila,Eots,Mr Jones and now myself.Here is the proof of the mossads involvement.I know you will run off and not try and debunk it.you cant.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GD_vwzjdTi4]9/11 - Missing Links ( full movie ) - YouTube[/ame]

Nobody ever has been able to.they dont even try just as you havent with any of the information in these videos.you remind me of racist pale retard.You must be a die hard republican like him as well.Just like Pale Retard,your objecive and open minded about the truth that Obama is not a us citizen,but when it comes to 9/11, your as close minded and ignorant as he is and just like him,you run off away from the facts when asked to disprove them.
So you and your Flat-Earth Society colleagues believe that someone managed to assemble a crew of highly-skilled demolition experts to enter the World Trade Center after hours and wire both Towers for controlled demolition because they didn't want to just topple them and cause a lot of surrounding damage.

I'm curious to know if you also believe the controlled demolition was intentionally coordinated with the two hijacked airliners that crashed into the buildings, or if the two events were coincidental, or if the planes were really some sort of sophisticated optical illusions?

I eagerly await your response. (So does Tom Clancy.)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GD_vwzjdTi4]9/11 - Missing Links ( full movie ) - YouTube[/ame]

So you and your Flat-Earth Society colleagues believe that someone managed to assemble a crew of highly-skilled demolition experts to enter the World Trade Center after hours and wire both Towers for controlled demolition because they didn't want to just topple them and cause a lot of surrounding damage.

I'm curious to know if you also believe the controlled demolition was intentionally coordinated with the two hijacked airliners that crashed into the buildings, or if the two events were coincidental, or if the planes were really some sort of sophisticated optical illusions?

Why don't you ask Lucky Larry Silverstein the who and the how.

I know this because I was working as a journalist for Gannett News at Ground Zero that day, and I remember very clearly what I saw and heard.....

Governor Ventura and many 9/11 “Truthers” allege that government explosives caused the afternoon collapse of Building 7. This is false....

Shortly before the building collapsed, several NYPD officers and Con-Edison workers told me that Larry Silverstein, the property developer of One World Financial Center was on the phone with his insurance carrier to see if they would authorize the controlled demolition of the building – since its foundation was already unstable and expected to fall.

Jeffrey Scott Shapiro is a former Washington, D.C. prosecutor and investigative reporter who covered the Sept. 11 attacks on location.

Who says-
"To dispute the conventional historical account is intellectually dishonest and nonsensical."

Shame On Jesse Ventura! | Fox News

You people seem to think you can just disregard the anomalies of what happened to the massive buildings by suggesting that if one can't figure out HOW it was done, or how such a plan was kept secret, then it's rational to just let all the physical anomalies slide, and place them out of bounds, not to be considered at all...Shows very poor problem solving skills to say the least.

You seem to be making an assumption that since it is unlikely this could have been a controlled demolition event, the operation must have been entirely conceived and carried out--without assistance--by Middle Eastern terrorists.

My personal opinion is that CD is not obvious, but the sophistication and timing of the event strongly implies the cooperation of networked intelligence operatives.

As I see it, the "controlled demolition" debate is being used to discredit the evidence of a wider conspiracy of interests that saw an opportunity to greatly advance their agendas throught this "act of terrorism." The "controlled demolition" debate is not important at all.

Last edited:

You seem to be making an assumption that since it is unlikely this could have been a controlled demolition event, the operation must have been entirely conceived and carried out--without assistance--by Middle Eastern terrorists.

My personal opinion is that CD is not obvious, but the sophistication and timing of the event strongly implies the cooperation of networked intelligence operatives.

As I see it, the "controlled demolition" debate is being used to discredit the evidence of a wider conspiracy of interests that saw an opportunity to greatly advance their agendas throught this "act of terrorism." The "controlled demolition" debate is not important at all.

of course it isnt because there is no debate that it was a controlled demolition.to say there wasnt just shows a complete understanding of the laws of physics that scientists have gone by for thousands of years so yes there is no debate on it that it was a controlled demolition.Only if you slept though junior high school science classes would you even think there wasnt a controlled demolition.:D

your changing the subject .None of us know exactly what happened except the obvious that explosives were used.There were many credible firefighters experienced in the sounds of explosives who witnessed the collapse who knew the explanation of the governments was a joke.Eots has posted a link you ignored of highly credible people who know when a CD is used.

Demolition experts have said the collapse was a controlled demolition,oh and just like in the kennedy assassination, you have people dying in mysterious deaths such as explosives expert danny jowenko when they give a version different than the governments.NIST was caught red handed lying their asses off saying they found no evidence of molten metal when several witnesses including firefighters reported many pools of molten metal all over the place.the photos back them up. the government has proved they lied about the version of events.Instead of asking irrelevent questions and changing the subject,you might try and watch those videos and learn something.

this goes ignored everytime so I know it will again but Bush's cousin was in chrage of the security of the towers.they had many signs thoughout the whole towers posted of construction going on saying keep out.Its a known fact that workmen used service elevaters during all this alleged construction that took place that the employees had no access to. really if your going to keep changing the subject and not watch those videos and try and refute the evidence and facts in them like you keep doing,then you clearly dont know how to debate. we dont know exactly what happened,we just no that that what they said happened DIDNT happen and that the governments version of events holds no water.The evidence was illegally removed and never studied at all the locations, a crime itself.

something you cant answer and get around since your in the question mode is how come bld 7 which was not hit by an airliner and had far less extensive damage and far less serious fires than other buildings much closer to the towers,why it fell but none of those buildings fell.they all stood standing.The 9/11 apologists always dodge that fact and run off from that question everytime.you dont have an answer for it,nobody does.

you want to learn the truth you should not only stop being afraid of the truth and watch those videos but you should also read though these two links as well.

http://www.takeourworldback.com/itwasntmuslims.htm

http://globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=32392

I dont know why I bother since you wont look at the evidence.

Last edited:
I'd be more inclined to support Ron Paul if so many batshit crazy nutters didn't support him also.
Ron Paul knows the Fed Reserve is a conspiracy, and that there is something wrong about the 9-11 "investigations" and thanks to him more people know about it now as well. Batshit crazy is clinging to batshit crazy beliefs that are batshit crazy lies, told to you by batshit crazy psychopaths that think you are batshit crazy for still believing them, because they know they are telling you BS and you actually fucking believe them because the lies have been passed down to you for decades from your elders who were the original believers of the lies and convinced to think it was all legit.
Just how many lies must you be aware of before you just suck it up and realize you and the rest of us were bamboozled?
Ron Paul is not wrong, we are for going along with the obvious lies we were fed and not having the balls to admit it, and doing something about it.

I'd be more inclined to support Ron Paul if so many batshit crazy nutters didn't support him also.
Ron Paul knows the Fed Reserve is a conspiracy, and that there is something wrong about the 9-11 "investigations" and thanks to him more people know about it now as well. Batshit crazy is clinging to batshit crazy beliefs that are batshit crazy lies, told to you by batshit crazy psychopaths that think you are batshit crazy for still believing them, because they know they are telling you BS and you actually fucking believe them because the lies have been passed down to you for decades from your elders who were the original believers of the lies and convinced to think it was all legit.
Just how many lies must you be aware of before you just suck it up and realize you and the rest of us were bamboozled?
Ron Paul is not wrong, we are for going along with the obvious lies we were fed and not having the balls to admit it, and doing something about it.
And jerk off assholes such as yourself are "smart" enough to see through all of those lies? :badgrin::badgrin:

And jerk off assholes such as yourself are "smart" enough to see through all of those lies? :badgrin::badgrin:
Anyone should be able to see them once the subject matter has been brought to their attention and they then are paying attention to them with objectivity and the goal of getting to the truth or as close to it as the evidence or proof available allows.
Ron Paul has been shining lights on the BS for years, and his predictions have come to pass on many things. It doesn't you to ignore the information that can help one really see the shit for what it is, or to place ones trust in proven liars whose goals are to keep you in the dark and stupid. Doing these 2 things makes one stupid, and being will fully ignorant to the point of obnoxiousness like you are
will eventually label you an "asshole", you have done a fine job and succeeded at both.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Yeah Paul says he doesnt think it was an inside job but he knows it was.He was on Alex Jones radio show many times before the 2008 election saying there needs to be a new investigation into 9/11.The 9/11 apologists of course will say that doesnt prove he thinks it was an inside job but the thing thats so hysterical about that pitiful logic is if he thinks the official version is true why would he be asking for a new investigation.:lol::D I was wondering how long it would be before agent candyass's handlers would send him here.He posted immediately after you did.:D:lol:

Anyone should be able to see them once the subject matter has been brought to their attention and they then are paying attention to them with objectivity and the goal of getting to the truth or as close to it as the evidence or proof available allows.
Ron Paul has been shining lights on the BS for years, and his predictions have come to pass on many things. It doesn't you to ignore the information that can help one really see the shit for what it is, or to place ones trust in proven liars whose goals are to keep you in the dark and stupid. Doing these 2 things makes one stupid, and being will fully ignorant to the point of obnoxiousness like you are
will eventually label you an "asshole", you have done a fine job and succeeded at both.

as usual,Toto proves to the whole world he ditched junior high school science classes.:D:lol::lol::lol: Toto ignores his warped logic he has that because our corrupt government institutions who have a looooooonnnnnnngggggggggg history of corruption,and the zionist controlled media say its true,then its automatically true.what high credential architects,engineers and demolition experts say,mean nothing to him.He really should start a comedy club.He obviously never reads what he posts.:D:D:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back