Jesse Ventura on 9/11 with Alex Jones 2008

WHAT DO TIN FOIL HATS HAVE TO DO WITH GOVERNMENT INVOLVEMENT IN 911 ?..nothing it just all that one can say when faced with the simple facts
so in your denial anyone be they a top level intelligence director a nist investigator a NASA astonauts or navy seal explosive expert governor's ..all your feeble brain can mutter is...tin foil...what a shame..to be you

THE FEAR AND DENIAL AMAZES ME..a Governor .. a navy seal.. a explosives expert ...makes a important and courageous statement on the events of 911 and it is brushed off and labled conspiracy theory.. I am sure without even a listen.. and ignored by the mainstream news... AS ARE ALL THE OTHER BRAVE PATRIOTS ..it happens here ..it happens in the controlled media..and its sad..that such a pathetic and controlled minds allow this to happen to this country

Corporate Media Attempts to Marginalize Jesse Ventura

Kurt Nimmo
Infowars
April 4, 2008

As the videos here demonstrate, at least certain members of the corporate media are paying attention to Jesse Ventura’s appearance earlier this week on the Alex Jones Show. As should be expected, they are making him out to be a nut, primarily for going public “with a radio host who believes the U.S. government was behind the attacks.”

In order to diminish the impact of Ventura’s assertion the official 9/11 version is little more than a fairy tale, the talking heads here pull out all the stops, even allude that his book, Don’t Start the Revolution Without Me, is more fiction than fact, in short that Ventura is a liar. After they characterize him as a fiction writer and eccentric nut case, it is hoped people will consider his opinions about the events of September 11, 2008, as the ravings of a mad man.

http://www.infowars.com/?p=1289
SEE FOX NEWS..

ventura.jpg

JESSE VENTURA ..GOVENER ..NAVY SEAL ..EXPLOSIVES EXPERT
AND YES MULTI MILLION DOLLAR ENTERTAINER AND ATHLETE

SEEMS TO ME ARNY DID A FEW FILMS...REAGAN..BEDTIME FOR BONZO...

I’m just being silly. Granted Ventura did many brave things, but that does not make him an expert of 9-11. If Britney Spears thinks that I should buy stock in Coca-Cola, should I do so?

yeah I heard about that,thats great.Man I wish we could get him elected.He wants to reopen the kennedy assassination as well.he is one rare politician who is for the people instead of big business.

Forum List

Back