Jesse Ventura for president 2016!

Interesting that you can jump from Ron Paul to someone so contrary to Paul.
I don't know about that... But while I agree with how he wants to run... And he has a few ideas that I like... There is no way I'd ever vote for him.

But I absolutely agree with him about the two party bullshit.

I don't see how JV is contrary to Dr Paul. Hell Ventura probably is closer to me in ideology than Dr Paul although Ventura thinks Lincoln was our greatest president LOL

Jesse Ventura running for Prez. 2016 ON NOW CNN PIERS MORGAN

9/17/12

Jesse Ventura is live in studio tonight!
He’s an outspoken, independent thinker who’s not afraid to say exactly what’s on his mind. Tonight, Piers Morgan sits down for a lively interview with former Minnesota Governor Jesse Ventura.

Does government control too much of our lives? Are the two political parties just as bad as each other? Should the US have more Independents? From guns to government to who should win the election, Jesse Ventura is speaking out and taking your questions!

---

Jesse Ventura running for Prez. 2016 ON NOW CNN PIERS MORGAN

Jesse Ventura on SEAL's sharing details: "I don't want to hear from bureaucrats...I would like to hear from boots on the ground"

On Monday, with a live studio audience hanging on every word, "Piers Morgan Tonight" welcomed Jesse Ventura for a primetime exclusive interview.
---

jesse ventura - Google Search

Forum List

Back