Jesse Ventura Attends Occupy Wall Street Protest

hvactec

VIP Member
Jan 17, 2010
New Jersey
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWtzyOC2v8E]Jesse Ventura Attends Occupy Wall Street Protest : Thank you too f328owner - YouTube[/ame]

Good .

this is the only way we are going to fix this country.

The people have to refuse to be complicit in the current money for representation deal

Now the Konspiracy nuts?

This keeps getting better.

Konspiracy nuts and terrorist pigs and pieces of shit.
Have you ever listened to Jessie Ventura? He's far from a "conspiracy nut". In fact, he's an "End the Fed" guy. You think he's wrong about that?

Now the Konspiracy nuts?

Have you ever listened to Jessie Ventura? He's far from a "conspiracy nut". In fact, he's an "End the Fed" guy. You think he's wrong about that?
Yes, I have listened to him. I think he is pretty damn whacky and he definitely is a Konspiracy nut.

Now the Konspiracy nuts?

Yes, I have listened to him. I think he is pretty damn whacky and he definitely is a Konspiracy nut.
Oh ok, I see what you mean by that:
Jesse Ventura - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In an interview on The Howard Stern Show, he affirmed his support of gay rights, including gay marriage and gays in the military, humorously stating he would've gladly served alongside homosexuals when he was in the Navy as they would've provided less competition for women.[40] While funding public school education generously, he opposed the teachers' union, and did not have a high regard for the public funding of higher education institutions. Additionally, Ventura supported the use of medicinal marijuana,[41] advocated a higher role for third parties in national politics, and favored the concept of instant-runoff voting.
He vetoed a bill to require recitation of the Pledge of Allegiance in public schools.[44]
Ventura strongly advocated for land-use reform and substantial mass transit improvements, such as light rail
During another trade mission to Cuba in the summer of 2002, he denounced the economic sanctions of the US against that country.
You're right, he's a complete nutcase! :lol:

Sorry bout that,

1. Oh he's a nut alright.
2. He claims 911 was an inside job.
3. YUUUUUP!,.he is 100% liberal nut.
4. I know he used to claim to be a Republican, but can we take that seriously???
5. Nah.:eusa_hand:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Jesse is a personality that caters to populist sentiments.

As much as some of us cannot admit it, the Wall Street Occupation is still another POPULIST movement.

No doubt the WSO is funded by some deep pockets, just as the Tea Party is funded by deep pockets.

STill the fact that these movements can get people on the streets gives then credibility as populist movements regardless of how they're funded.

Forum List

Back