Jesse The Body Pt II

oh ya...and you forgot Ron Paul supporter as well

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLzGgd-3zqk]YouTube - Jesse Ventura at Ron Paul "Rally for the Republic" 09-02-08[/ame]

You wanna disqualify public fugues and politicians for being a little kooky, we could start at the top and go on for months.

I'm not DQ'ing anyone. He has never been the typical politician.

That lunatic effectively ended the political career of Hubert "Skip" Humphrey III.

As shame he couldn't have served the state one better and done the same to Norm Coleman.

No. Luck ended the political career of Skip. jesse is a condorcet loser.

Luck nothing.

Skip practically paid the filing fee for Jesse to enter the '98 Governor's race, thinking that he'd pull votes away from Coleman.

He then looked like the lightweight that he is in the debates and came in 3rd in the vote.

Just about anybody's political career would be dead after fucking up that badly.

Luck nothing.

Skip practically paid the filing fee for Jesse to enter the '98 Governor's race, thinking that he'd pull votes away from Coleman.

He then looked like the lightweight that he is in the debates and came in 3rd in the vote.

Just about anybody's political career would be dead after fucking up that badly.

Jesse would have lost in a head-to-head race against skip or coleman, yet he won BECAUSE there were more than two candidates in the race. that is what a Condorcet loser is.

I don't know about that.

Jesse pwned both of their asses in the debates, Coleman was nearly as unpopular back then as now (most Minnesotans have a knee-jerk aversion to carpetbaggers), and Skippy was a ditz that a candidate that only a Kool-Aid mainliner could've voted for.

I don't know about that.

Jesse pwned both of their asses in the debates, Coleman was nearly as unpopular back then as now (most Minnesotans have a knee-jerk aversion to carpetbaggers), and Skippy was a ditz that a candidate that only a Kool-Aid mainliner could've voted for.

The mathematics of voting and ... - Google Books

Perot won all the debates in 1992. ron paul won the debates in the republican primaries.

I made a mistake. a condorcet loser is simply someone who would lose to every candidate in a head-to-head race.

Last edited:
I don't think Perot is a good example because he mysteriously pulled out and came back in.

And state races don't have nearly the involvement of party apparatchiks and the lemming factor, that has become the hallmark of presidential primaries.

But I get what you're getting at, nonetheless.

Forum List

Back