Jesse Jackson's October Surprise

Anyone who doesn't think our unbalanced policy in the middle east hasn't cost this nation is a moron ..

?? Who gave the muja hadeen weapons to fight the soviet invasion of afghanistan? Who kicked Saddam's ass out of Kuwait?

but then again, anyone who thinks 9/11 happened as the Bush Administration said it happened is a moron and qualifies as the Valdectorian Magna Cum Laude Candidate for Moronic Thought.

Oh wonderful, another 9/11 conspiracy theorist.

How interesting that a zionist motherfucker uses racist terms .. while supposedly supporting a black person.

Is that allowed here?

Am I the only one to catch this because no one else has said anything about it?

If its allowed here .. I'm on the wrong site.

I was using Jesse Jackson's own words. He said Obama's been talking down to n*ggers.

How interesting that a zionist motherfucker uses racist terms .. while supposedly supporting a black person.

Is that allowed here?

Am I the only one to catch this because no one else has said anything about it?

If its allowed here .. I'm on the wrong site.

We don't generally censor here. Like I said to him, I wouldn't use that type of language.

But "zionist motherfucker"?

hmmmmmmm... do I have to plead guilty to that charge as well being that I support a jewish state with defensible borders?

We don't generally censor here. Like I said to him, I wouldn't use that type of language.

But "zionist motherfucker"?

hmmmmmmm... do I have to plead guilty to that charge as well being that I support a jewish state with defensible borders?

You most certainly would if you used hate speech and identified yourself as a zionist.

We will have differences on the Middle east, but using "baby-maling *******" would make you a racist motherfucker just as he is.

Should I respond with my own racist slurs?

Would you have a problem if I used derogatory language about jews?

I'm not here for child-speak or racist bullshit from morons .. and I don't use racist language.

You most certainly would if you used hate speech and identified yourself as a zionist.

We will have differences on the Middle east, but using "baby-maling *******" would make you a racist motherfucker just as he is.

Should I respond with my own racist slurs?

Would you have a problem if I used derogatory language about jews?

I'm not here for child-speak or racist bullshit from morons .. and I don't use racist language.

I don't use racist language, myself. So we're cool. And if I said something like that, I'd figure on an appropriate response. And as you saw, you were able to respond to him in the way you thought appropriate.

And absolutely I would have a problem with derrogatory language, which is one of the reasons I don't use it. The other is I really don't think about the world in those terms.

clearly, you all didn't take this honky's advice and just get along.

I don't think I'd much worry about Jesse Jackson. I figured Obama isn't his best friend since he said he was going to "cut his balls off".

just sayin'

But I am wondering why Jackson wants to cost Obama the election.

Because Jesse Jackson can't say the man is keeping him down if the man is African American too. :eusa_whistle:

It's a lot harder to sell the poor pitiful black routine if one is president .

That's like killing Jesse's cash cow.

For once, I have to agree with you dillo. *Hell freezes over*

Lets not all forget this:

Jackson referred to Jews as "Hymies" and to New York City as "Hymietown" in January 1984 during a conversation with Washington Post reporter Milton Coleman. Jackson at first denied the remarks, then accused Jews of conspiring to defeat him. When he finally did acknowledge that it was wrong to use the term, he said he did so in private to a reporter.[28] Finally, Jackson apologized during a speech before national Jewish leaders in a Manchester, New Hampshire synagogue, but continuing suspicions have led to an enduring split between Jackson and many Jews.[28]

Among Jackson's other remarks were that Richard Nixon was less attentive to poverty in the U.S. because "four out of five [of Nixon's top advisors] are German Jews and their priorities are on Europe and Asia"; that he was "sick and tired of hearing about the Holocaust"; and that there are "very few Jewish reporters that have the capacity to be objective about Arab affairs". Jackson has since apologized for these remarks and was later invited to speak in support of Al Gore and Joe Lieberman at the 2000 Democratic National Convention.[29]

Jesse Jackson: Jew Hating for least 25 years.

Now that's a slogan. :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back