Jesse Jackson Supports A Black National Anthem

Omg I'm sooo sorry. An associates is better than a GED. You might get to be asst mng at burger king.

Ok, let's have a black national anthem. And a white one. And a brown one. And a yellow one. What about ethnicities? Irish, Italian, German, Indian blah, blah, blah, etcetera ad nauseum. OR, we could just have one national anthem that covers everyone. Oh wait . . . .

Jesse Jackson. Doesn't he have some nuts to crush or something? :lol:

Ok, let's have a black national anthem. And a white one. And a brown one. And a yellow one. What about ethnicities? Irish, Italian, German, Indian blah, blah, blah, etcetera ad nauseum. OR, we could just have one national anthem that covers everyone. Oh wait . . . .

Can't people sing whatever the fuck they want?

The sad fact is that this kind of thing (and the reporting of it) only works to dividing this nation. That is what people like Jackson want to accomplish because it keeps their movements popular and receiving donations.

The last thing we need is a "black national anthem" or a "white national anthem".

What we really need is a bond that will bring us together.

Immie

Immie, I think Jesse just says whatever inflammatory stupid shit wanders through his brain to get reported on. I doubt he has been sincere about much of anything in like forty years.

Immie, I think Jesse just says whatever inflammatory stupid shit wanders through his brain to get reported on. I doubt he has been sincere about much of anything in like forty years.

I think he is extremely sincere.

He very much wants to keep the dollars flowing into the Rainbow PUSH Coalition. When he makes comments about a black national anthem, it helps to keep those dollars flowing. Jesse Jackson is no idiot. He knows that to keep money flowing, he needs to keep this nation divided. Obama and the Democrats know it as well, as do Steele and the Republicans.

The only way for us to defeat them is to cast aside our "differences" and come together as one nation and put those who attempt to divide us on the unemployment line.

Immie

I'm not a fan of Jessie Jackson, but I really hate smear jobs, particular when they are based on misquotes. In this case, Jackson did not refer to the national anthem and certainly didn't refer to a black national anthem. It you want to smear Jackson, there is lot better material than this.

Sorry but that is the way that CNN is reporting it.
Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com

I am I'm calling out the racist white pricks like you. You fucking loser. If you were rich you wouldn't feel the need to mock Jesse and Obama. clean your trailer at least.

please.gif

Can't people sing whatever the fuck they want?

Ladies and gentlemen, please stand while we sing the National Anthem. <A mismash of songs flows from people's mouths, as everyone proceeds to sing whatever the fuck they want. Sounds like crap and serves no purpose.>. :eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back