Jesse Jackson Supports A Black National Anthem

It was, SFC Ollie. I admit, "Shaft" was onna my guilty pleasure movies.

topspin, shut the fuck up already. You are distracting me from my moment of hating on Jesse Jackson, one of the biggest douces in the US. And lay offa SFC Ollie...when you behave like a man of his caliber, then you can take shots at him. Not until.

Fuck you granny, you racist stick together. Jesse is an American hero. Isn't their a Klan meeting at your church on Sunday?

“I pledge allegiance to my flag and the republic for which it stands: one nation indivisible with liberty and justice for all.”

Who's Jesse Jackson?

He is one of these two guys, i can't tell the difference myself.
Obama_Jackson_Nuts.jpg

Fucking idiot.

Fuck you granny, you racist stick together. Jesse is an American hero. Isn't their a Klan meeting at your church on Sunday?

Listen to me you little shit, I put my ass on the line for civil rights when it counted. I have not harbored a racist thought in my entire life, and I am not taking this crap offa you. The fact is, Jesse Jackson is a piece of shit and if you had any sort of education on racial politics, you'd know that. If MLK were alive today, I guarantee you they would not be on speaking terms.

Go fuck yourself if you think you can tell what someone thinks without examining their behavior.

A Black national anthem? If any American wants their own anthem they can leave and form their own country. And I don't give a rats ass what color they are.

In my opinion, more racist crap from Jesse Jackson, the likes of this manipulator of his own people and purveyor of bull'chit', he is another example of blacks who strive for racial unrest at any cost and profiting from any agenda they think will stir up the masses. None of these black 'instigators' desire anything but segregation, and in my opinion, never have. They are opportunists plain and simple.

They,the blacks, want their own national anthem? Then, for those that do, let them move to some other location on the planet, start their own country, and have at it. All that will be left here in the USA will be 'REAL AMERICANS' of all colors, that do not subscribe to this racist garbage.

Tell racist jokes and I'll be back to slam your whore trailer trash bowling alley king ass again.

Tell racist jokes and I'll be back to slam your whore trailer trash bowling alley king ass again.

This fellow was so deeply in love that just before he was married, he had his bride's name tattooed on his love muscle. Normally, only the first and last letters were visible, although when he was aroused, the tattoo spelled out W-E-N-D-Y. Now they're on their honeymoon at a resort in Montego Bay. One night, in the men's room, this fellow finds himself standing next to a tall Jamaican at the urinal. To his amazement, he notices that this man, too, has the letters W-Y tattooed on his penis. "Excuse me," he says, "but I couldn't help noticing your tattoo. Do you have a girlfriend named Wendy?" "No way, mon, I work for the Tourist board. Mine reads, "Welcome to Jamaica, mon, have a nice day.'"

A Black national anthem? If any American wants their own anthem they can leave and form their own country. And I don't give a rats ass what color they are.

In my opinion, more racist crap from Jesse Jackson, the likes of this manipulator of his own people and purveyor of bull'chit', he is another example of blacks who strive for racial unrest at any cost and profiting from any agenda they think will stir up the masses. None of these black 'instigators' desire anything but segregation, and in my opinion, never have. They are opportunists plain and simple.

They,the blacks, want their own national anthem? Then, for those that do, let them move to some other location on the planet, start their own country, and have at it. All that will be left here in the USA will be 'REAL AMERICANS' of all colors, that do not subscribe to this racist garbage.

Jesse Jackson has no goals, no plan for racial politics, zip, zero, nada. He's about one thing and one thing only: his own self-promotion. It's an abomination to include him among men of greatness like MLK.

You fucking ignorant piece of shit. Does the irony of making racist remarks about poor whites just sail over your head as you (think) you insult people with racist views of blacks? Is it your POV that no black person can ever be fairly criticisized or else the speaker is a racist? That's a childish and simple-minded POV that cannot withstand even a little reality-testing.

Yanno topspin, there really are racist assholes in this world to argue with, threaten and harrass. I'm beginning to think mebbe you are one of them....in any event, grow up or fuck off.

Fear mongering about Jesse Jackson is so.....twenty years ago

But you guys are still afraid of the Black Panthers, so go at it

Granny tell it to your Klan friends in your trailer park. You should have gotten more than a GED you hillbilly.

Forum List

Back