Jesse Jackson Jr. Resigning ?

Jackson hasn't been seen in over a month.

For the President, we have the 25th Amendment, but what are the rules concerning a member of Congress who is incapacitated and unable to perform his duties?

Didn't seem to bother Barney Frank or Anthony Weiner. With Mr Weiner, it wasn't a problem until Mr Breitbart shone a light on his disability.

There are rumors only that the Democratic Party is feverishly working to cover up a lesbian relationship occurring between Hillary Clinton and her administrative aid, Mr Weiner's Muslim Brotherhood wife. Just wait till she gets back to Egypt and has to face Pappy over that. Married to a Hebrew and carrying on a lesbian affair with that American infidel Secretary Of State. How do you spell G-U-A-R-A-N-T-E-E-D H-O-N-O-R K-I-L-L-I-N-G?

Do you think Jr. should resign or not?

For what?

Remember, you are setting a bar here. You don't want to be caught being hypocritical.

Remember, you are setting a bar here. You don't want to be caught being hypocritical.

You are the one suggesting he should resign. So tell us what for.

All I know is the guy is missing from the public eye. No one has presented any evidence he is guilty of any crimes, or even been accused of any crimes.

So tell us why you even ask if he should resign. We need to establish what your standards are.

Last edited:
Jackson hasn't been seen in over a month.

For the President, we have the 25th Amendment, but what are the rules concerning a member of Congress who is incapacitated and unable to perform his duties?

Didn't seem to bother Barney Frank or Anthony Weiner. With Mr Weiner, it wasn't a problem until Mr Breitbart shone a light on his disability.

There are rumors only that the Democratic Party is feverishly working to cover up a lesbian relationship occurring between Hillary Clinton and her administrative aid, Mr Weiner's Muslim Brotherhood wife. Just wait till she gets back to Egypt and has to face Pappy over that. Married to a Hebrew and carrying on a lesbian affair with that American infidel Secretary Of State. How do you spell G-U-A-R-A-N-T-E-E-D H-O-N-O-R K-I-L-L-I-N-G?

That lady has the best name ever.

Hum-a-Weiner

Right. So David Vitter, Larry Craig, Bill Clinton, Marion Barry, Mark Sanford, and many others have established what each party's standards are.

Jackson does not appear to be even close to have breached either side's standards.

That is the only point I am making. If someone here thinks Jackson should resign, then they obviously have a much higher standard, and I'd like them to put their balls on the line and say so, and tell us what that standard is.

Then, when someone from their "side" violates that standard, we will all expect that person to call for their guy's resignation, too.

If there is no one with those kind of balls around here, then let's all just grab a bag of popcorn and wait for the next chapter when Jackson reappears.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back