Jesse Jackson, Jr. resigned

Why did he go for the re election just to resign. He should have gave another person a shot..

Jesse Jackson Jr. wants disability pay, report says (in return for stepping down)

As a federal investigation into his alleged campaign finance misconduct continues, Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr. (D-Ill.) is willing to give up his congressional seat provided he also receives a disability package upon leaving, according to a new report.

The disability package might be his only source of income, Chicago Fox affiliate reported Wednesday night citing unnamed sources. No terms of the package were reported.

Last week, reports surfaced that Jackson was in plea talks with federal authorities in connection with allegedly using campaign money to furnish his home and buy a $40,000 Rolex watch for a female friend.

Jesse Jackson Jr. wants disability pay, report says (in return for stepping down) - Democratic Underground

Read more: Jesse Jackson Jr. wants disability pay, report says - Kevin Cirilli - POLITICO.com

Why did he go for the re election just to resign. He should have gave another person a shot..

Jesse Jackson Jr. wants disability pay, report says (in return for stepping down)

As a federal investigation into his alleged campaign finance misconduct continues, Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr. (D-Ill.) is willing to give up his congressional seat provided he also receives a disability package upon leaving, according to a new report.

The disability package might be his only source of income, Chicago Fox affiliate reported Wednesday night citing unnamed sources. No terms of the package were reported.

Last week, reports surfaced that Jackson was in plea talks with federal authorities in connection with allegedly using campaign money to furnish his home and buy a $40,000 Rolex watch for a female friend.

Jesse Jackson Jr. wants disability pay, report says (in return for stepping down) - Democratic Underground

Read more: Jesse Jackson Jr. wants disability pay, report says - Kevin Cirilli - POLITICO.com

Indeed, he's got Dan Webb as an attorney. He arranged Rostenkowski's plea too I'm pretty sure. Got him to keep his pension, even though jailed.

One can only hope and pray he recovers, apparently he will have the opportunity while behind bars while working on his golf game.

I have no words.

Yeah I do. Good riddance to bad rubbish. :D

What we have to do is study the morons who re elected him?

:eusa_clap:

I guess Jackson must have been running against Satan himself. I mean, if your Congressman abandons his post for four weeks without so much as a how-do-you-do, that is pretty negligent behavior.

And then he is investigated for corruption, including using campaign funds to buy some chick a $40,000 watch. The guy is married. I wonder what his wife thought about that. I guess so long as she got to be a Congressman's wife, it was okay.

But now that he's out, I would not want to be Mr. Jackson when Mrs. Jackson hears the news.

Even after all that incredible mess hanging over the guy, he wins re-election with 63% of the vote! :eek::eek::eek:

Who did the Republicans put up against him...Newt Gingrich's mutant spawn?

Was his opponent filmed throwing puppies into rush hour traffic on The Loop? Did he get caught in bed with a dead boy?

WTF?!?!

I guess they just hate Republicans that much on the South Side.

5kinv4.jpg

Yo, homey!

I guess Jackson must have been running against Satan himself. I mean, if your Congressman abandons his post for four weeks without so much as a how-do-you-do, that is pretty negligent behavior.

And then he is investigated for corruption, including using campaign funds to buy some chick a $40,000 watch. The guy is married. I wonder what his wife thought about that. I guess so long as she got to be a Congressman's wife, it was okay.

But now that he's out, I would not want to be Mr. Jackson when Mrs. Jackson hears the news.

Even after all that incredible mess hanging over the guy, he wins re-election with 63% of the vote! :eek::eek::eek:

Was his opponent filmed throwing puppies into rush hour traffic on The Loop? Did he get caught in bed with a dead boy?

WTF?!?!

ACORN only taught them how to vote dem party line.

It doesn't seem like he has much business making any demands.

Where else but Chicago does a felon get a disability pension for breaking the law and the faith of his constituents.

I bet he even gets reelected once he's out of jail.

WTF?!?!

No, like you they are just racist to their core.

Forum List

Back