Jesse Jackson Jr. Blames The iPad For Killing Jobs (Video)

They (Democrats) will blame anyone or anything for a Dem voter's life failures EXCEPT the individual. That individual Democrat voter is only to be seen as the victim of some other person or evil corporation.

So, Jackson obviously believes a lil' electronic device is the problem.......What a fuckin' dufus.

There was a time way, way, way, way, way, way, way, way, way, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back when that Jackson had some sense amongst himself......As he ages, he's become nothing but a cackling ol' fool.

Sad really......MLK must roll over in his grave every time ol' JJ opens his mouth these days.

If an iPad can kill that many jobs, just think what a teleprompter could do.
We don't have to think, PS.........We're seeing what a teleprompter, along with an empty suit can do.

It's called destroy the very foundation of a great nation. And screw multiple future generations for many many years to come.

Well, he's right. Bookstores are going out of business because of the iPad, Kindle, etc.

I don't know what his point was, that's just the way things go. Advances in technology always destroy businesses that get left behind.

I bet a whole bunch of BETAMAX employees lost their jobs when VHS was invented - and I bet they all lost their jobs when DVDs came out. That's how it works.

Well, he's right. Bookstores are going out of business because of the iPad, Kindle, etc.

I don't know what his point was, that's just the way things go. Advances in technology always destroy businesses that get left behind.

I bet a whole bunch of BETAMAX employees lost their jobs when VHS was invented - and I bet they all lost their jobs when DVDs came out. That's how it works.

The Kindle is torching the publishing business like the Guttenburg Press torched the scribe business.

Although, I still like to write things down by hand.

I bet a whole bunch of BETAMAX employees lost their jobs when VHS was invented

No, BETAMAX was used extensively by television and film producers until the advent of digital. It was and is a better quality product than VHS.

VHS won for in-home consumption because it was smaller and you could fit more data (albeit of lesser quality) on a cassette. And because BETA knew they had a better product and decided to not mount a PR campaign because of this. They thought homeowners would naturally gravitate towards them because they were better.

No, BETAMAX was used extensively by television and film producers until the advent of digital. It was and is a better quality product than VHS.

VHS won for in-home consumption because it was smaller and you could fit more data (albeit of lesser quality) on a cassette. And because BETA knew they had a better product and decided to not mount a PR campaign because of this. They thought homeowners would naturally gravitate towards them because they were better.

I actually did know that.

But I was trying to use an example that people would get. I worked in a video lab for a while when I was in high school. When they switched to digital, I went back and grabbed one of the old-school BETAMAX editing decks. It's fucking huge.

I actually did know that.

But I was trying to use an example that people would get. I worked in a video lab for a while when I was in high school. When they switched to digital, I went back and grabbed one of the old-school BETAMAX editing decks. It's fucking huge.

Yeah, those decks were massive.

Forum List

Back