Jesse Jackson in Ireland. Quotes you need to read.

-Cp

Sep 23, 2004
Earth
Hey folks.

Last night, Wednesday November 10th, the Rev. Jackson was a guest of the Trinity College Dublin Historical society, where he was to deliver a lecture on the US political Climate. I took the liberty of taking down a few quotes. Would he get away with the likes of these in the US??

"Defeating George Bush's brand of International racism is the challenge of our age"

"We in the US cannot beat Bush by ourselves, - we need the people of the world to send our government a message. This is as important as the fight against Apartheid in South Africa and America"

(in response to a "Why did Bush win" question) :

"88% of Bush's votes came from Whites. But 100% of his votes came from Stupid people. There's a reason you Europeans think Republicans are stupid, - it's because in the main, they are"

"Yassir Arafat has been a great force for peace in the world"

"If you Imagine how Americans view Osama Bin Laden, then you can imagine how Iraqis' view Bush. Why do we call the home team the insurgents, and the away team the home team? This is an illegal war, and the US is ON THE WRONG SIDE"

That is a mere selection. Needless to say, each and every vile piece of nonesense was greeted with wild applause by a crowd of viscious, angry Irish Lefties. God it was awful. I'm glad to have the opportunity to pass this stuff on to you, - because I just think you need to know that Ann Coulter is right, - Liberals really DO hate America. I didn't believe it until last night.

Can't we just slap him with treason and call it a day?
Guess he was providing crib notes for the "global test."

-Cp said:
What the hell is he a "Reverend" of anyway?

Great question. According to "Shakedown," an unauthorized biography, "Reverend" Jackson has never graduated from seminary or received any such degree. He bestowed the title upon himself.

I have no respect for Jackson, he is just a Race WHORE that for the most part has done nothing positive only negative, which has maintained an atmosphere of hate and separation
between Whites and Blacks in some parts of the U.S. That's how he makes his $$, well that and blackmailing companies.

Mr. P said:
I have no respect for Jackson, he is just a Race WHORE that for the most part has done nothing positive only negative, which has maintained an atmosphere of hate and separation
between Whites and Blacks in some parts of the U.S. That's how he makes his $$, well that and blackmailing companies.

you're absolutely right.
what did we do to deserve him? why couldn't his number have gotten called and not malcom or martin's...

Jesse Jackson a.k.a. the American Arafat. Like his pal, Ara-fat-rat, he's not interested in peace. If the Palestinians and the Israelis worked out their differences, Arafat would have been out of a job and lost his grip on power. Jackson is the same way ..... he is not interested in getting blacks and whites together, for the same reasons.

Don't forget, this Jackson is the same bum that extorts money from various organizations as "contributions" to his Rainbow Coalition. Money that seems to wind up in his, his family's and his close associates' pockets.

Don't forget, this is the same SOB that rubs elbows with people like Assad of Syria and Castro of Cuba.

In other words, a dyed in the wool leftist, Marxist, political opportunists and all around Machiavelli (although I have more respect for Machiavelli than this chump).

• Thanks
Reactions: CSM
all i can say is a year or so ago the government completed a study concerning incompetent people and their behavior.....the study concluded that incompetent people are unaware they are incompetent and they base their arguments on any topic upon accusing other of incompetence

manu1959 said:
all i can say is a year or so ago the government completed a study concerning incompetent people and their behavior.....the study concluded that incompetent people are unaware they are incompetent and they base their arguments on any topic upon accusing other of incompetence

Interesting. I wonder if the ones doing the study were competent... :laugh:

no1tovote4 said:
Interesting. I wonder if the ones doing the study were competent... :laugh:

well it would explain the kerry campaign and why 55 million people voted for a self confessed traitor and war criminal....not sure what explains the appathy of the 80 mill that didn't vote....

my office has a mooto for those that don't speak up..."Silence is acquiescence"

Forum List

Back