Jerusalem’s best kept secret just got a whole lot better

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
What a wonderful idea -- to put this right in the city where people can come and relax seeing the animals. I know that sitting in my backyard seeing the coyotes, mule deer, rabbits and squirrels (one time even a mountain lion would come around) is very relaxing and gives me a great chance to enjoy nature.

Jerusalem’s best kept secret just got a whole lot better

Surrounded by Jerusalem’s hustle and bustle, Gazelle Valley is Israel’s first urban nature reserve. Named after a herd of about 30 wild gazelles, which roam freely throughout the park, it is an open space of 250 acres that serves all residents in this area, whether two-legged, four-legged, winged or pedestrian.

Continue reading and watch the video at:

Jerusalem's best kept secret just got a whole lot better

Oh there are 30 Gazelle's there? So wonderful that this news made it to America. I hope there aren't any Israeli Ammon Bundy's ready to take over that shit.

Oh look who just came out of the woodwork and crawled over here.

Oh there are 30 Gazelle's there? So wonderful that this news made it to America. I hope there aren't any Israeli Ammon Bundy's ready to take over that shit.

Me? That's 1/30 the number of Gazelle's there are in whatever the fuck your article is about.

Me? That's 1/30 the number of Gazelle's there are in whatever the fuck your article is about.

Do you ever have anything to contribute except your obnoxious comments? Regardless of thr numbrt of Gazelles, it is a relaxing place for visitors.

I think your problem is that you need a little attention, attention that you don't get in real life. Make some friends.

Do you ever have anything to contribute except your obnoxious comments? Regardless of thr numbrt of Gazelles, it is a relaxing place for visitors.

I think your problem is that you need a little attention, attention that you don't get in real life. Make some friends.
Oh okay. Look there's a lake in the middle of nowhere in the U.S. where there are 2 Bald Eagles. It's very relaxing.

Lake Accotink Bald Eagle

Oh okay. Look there's a lake in the middle of nowhere in the U.S. where there are 2 Bald Eagles. It's very relaxing.

Lake Accotink Bald Eagle

As everyone can see, he contributes nothing to this forum but showing us how badly he needs attention. I am sure there are some sites where lonely old men can make some new friends.

Lake Accotink Bald Eagle

As everyone can see, he contributes nothing to this forum but showing us how badly he needs attention. I am sure there are some sites where lonely old men can make some new friends.

Look some place in Michigan built a new playground:

East Bay Township Builds New Playground

Oh crap I should've started a new thread about that. It's very important.

Lake Accotink Bald Eagle

Ia anyone aware of any site where this obnoxious old fool can meet new people who will give him the attention he craves?

Lake Accotink Bald Eagle

Ia anyone aware of any site where this obnoxious old fool can meet new people who will give him the attention he craves?
Dear Abby?

Lake Accotink Bald Eagle

Gazelle Valley seems like a good place. Should I go there? News of its majesty reached the opposite side of the planet! So I should definitely try there!

Lake Accotink Bald Eagle

Gazelle Valley seems like a good place. Should I go there? News of its majesty reached the opposite side of the planet! So I should definitely try there![/QUOTE

Hossfly made a good suggestion. Go write Dear Abby; You can tell her you need some real friends in your life because you need some attention. She will probably tell you to volunteer some place where other seniors are also doing so and that you can make friends this way; The problem is will these new people like obnoxious you?

Forum List

Back