Jerusalem rabbis 'condemn dog to death by stoning'

Jos

Rookie
Feb 6, 2010
A Jewish rabbinical court condemned to death by stoning a stray dog it feared was the reincarnation of a lawyer who insulted its judges, reports say.

The dog entered the Jerusalem financial court several weeks ago and would not leave, reports Israeli website Ynet.

It reminded a judge of a curse passed on a now deceased secular lawyer about 20 years ago, when judges bid his spirit to enter the body of a dog.
BBC News - Jerusalem rabbis 'condemn dog to death by stoning'

"The animal is said to have escaped before the sentence was carried out."

What a lucky dog...chuckle

I didn't know the BBC did National Enquirer stories.

ALL RELIGIOUS GROUPS HAVE WACKO'S...Why focus on only one extreme example. I am Christian and believe me, there are multitudes of equally nut-job christian groups out there. There are definitely tons of insane muslim extremists. The only possible reason for focusing on only one extremist group is to try and defame the entire group. This is both petty and a cheap shot. Jewish culture and religion has given us many great gifts. Stop focusing on the very few and extreme examples of stupidity.

• Banned
ALL RELIGIOUS GROUPS HAVE WACKO'S...Why focus on only one extreme example. I am Christian and believe me, there are multitudes of equally nut-job christian groups out there. There are definitely tons of insane Muslim extremists. The only possible reason for focusing on only one extremist group is to try and defame the entire group. This is both petty and a cheap shot. Jewish culture and religion has given us many great gifts. Stop focusing on the very few and extreme examples of stupidity.
This is the Israeli/Palestine Forum:cuckoo:

ALL RELIGIOUS GROUPS HAVE WACKO'S...Why focus on only one extreme example. I am Christian and believe me, there are multitudes of equally nut-job christian groups out there. There are definitely tons of insane Muslim extremists. The only possible reason for focusing on only one extremist group is to try and defame the entire group. This is both petty and a cheap shot. Jewish culture and religion has given us many great gifts. Stop focusing on the very few and extreme examples of stupidity.
This is the Israeli/Palestine Forum:cuckoo:

I thought this was the Pet Forum...oops.

Jos will post any stupid any jew does from anywhere in the world in order to prove all Jews are stupid, crass, narrow minded, penny pinching trolls that need to be eliminated.

Every group has its trolls, so he can find something pretty much any day he looks.

Every country has prostitution problems. Places like Thailand and Cuba have prostitution problems that break your heart. But Jos only cares about Israel's problems.

The SEC does a huge amount of business every day. Jos only cares about Bernie Madhoff.

What is a more interesting question than what some random jew is up to this week, is what is the matter with Tinmore, Jos and Freeman that they spend so much time in neurotic hatreds every day? There are 24 hours in a day, why spend so much of every day looking for an excuse to hate people you don't even know?

Jos will post any stupid any jew does from anywhere in the world in order to prove all Jews are stupid, crass, narrow minded, penny pinching trolls that need to be eliminated.

Every group has its trolls, so he can find something pretty much any day he looks.

Every country has prostitution problems. Places like Thailand and Cuba have prostitution problems that break your heart. But Jos only cares about Israel's problems.

The SEC does a huge amount of business every day. Jos only cares about Bernie Madhoff.

What is a more interesting question than what some random jew is up to this week, is what is the matter with Tinmore, Jos and Freeman that they spend so much time in neurotic hatreds every day? There are 24 hours in a day, why spend so much of every day looking for an excuse to hate people you don't even know?

It was you who said
"all Jews are stupid, crass, narrow minded, penny pinching trolls that need to be eliminated."
I however was referring to Religious whack-jobs, in Israel, as this is the Israeli forum.
I made no reference to prostitution, or bernie Madeoff,
Tell us what you think about the Rabbinical law makers who thought up this ruling?

SUNNI is very upset about the potential stoning of a dog...He desperately wishes it could be a WOMAN stoned to death! Stoning women is a past-time in Muslim countries. They have colorful balloons and falafel vendors.

But oh I forgot....Only Jews do bad things.

"Theres No Business Like Muslim Terrorist Whining Business"

"The animal is said to have escaped before the sentence was carried out" :lol:

A Jewish rabbinical court condemned to death by stoning a stray dog it feared was the reincarnation of a lawyer who insulted its judges, reports say.

The dog entered the Jerusalem financial court several weeks ago and would not leave, reports Israeli website Ynet.

It reminded a judge of a curse passed on a now deceased secular lawyer about 20 years ago, when judges bid his spirit to enter the body of a dog.
BBC News - Jerusalem rabbis 'condemn dog to death by stoning'

Talk about excessive.

Forum List

Back