Jerusalem Post: No ‘buyer’s remorse’ for voting for Obama

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
No

By ALAN M. DERSHOWITZ 07/29/2012 22:31

When I decide who to vote for as president, I ask myself who will be best for America and for the world.

Republicans are trying to woo away Jews who voted for Barack Obama in 2008, hoping they have experienced “buyer’s remorse.” I, for one, have experienced no such remorse.

I have gotten from President Obama pretty much what I expected when I voted for him: a pragmatic, centrist liberal who has managed – with some necessary compromises – to bring us the first important healthcare legislation in recent history, appointed excellent justices to the Supreme Court, supported women’s rights, eliminated the “Don’t Ask Don’t Tell” policy, maintained the wall of separation between church and state, kept up an effective war against terrorism and generally made me proud to be an American who cast my vote for him.

Even with regard to his policy toward Israel, which has generated much of the impetus for this “buyer’s remorse” campaign, President Obama has kept his promises.
<more>

Last edited:
Alan doesn't have buyers remorse? Is the sky blue? Does rain fall? Does a bear shit in the woods? Is the Pope Catholic?

Holy toledo, Dershowitz has been and always been a liberal. Nothing Obama could ever do would change that.

Obama could nuke Israel and all Dershowitz would do was write an OP ED piece on how Obama was wrong to do so and chastise him for his actions.

No

By ALAN M. DERSHOWITZ 07/29/2012 22:31

When I decide who to vote for as president, I ask myself who will be best for America and for the world.

Republicans are trying to woo away Jews who voted for Barack Obama in 2008, hoping they have experienced “buyer’s remorse.” I, for one, have experienced no such remorse.

I have gotten from President Obama pretty much what I expected when I voted for him: a pragmatic, centrist liberal who has managed – with some necessary compromises – to bring us the first important healthcare legislation in recent history, appointed excellent justices to the Supreme Court, supported women’s rights, eliminated the “Don’t Ask Don’t Tell” policy, maintained the wall of separation between church and state, kept up an effective war against terrorism and generally made me proud to be an American who cast my vote for him.

Even with regard to his policy toward Israel, which has generated much of the impetus for this “buyer’s remorse” campaign, President Obama has kept his promises.
<more>

So running guns, assisting with drug deliveries, laundering cash, billion dollar giveaways to cronies is what you expected?

Is that the transperency of kept promises you are so proud of?

A woman's story of Obama buyer's remorse.

Trust me, this is a gotta watch video; and too freaken funny!! :eusa_angel:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbX5EwSp_W8]Obama Supporter Interviews Her 2008 Self - YouTube[/ame]

He is a liberal. He doesn't speak for Jews, only himself.

Forum List

Back