Jerusalem Gay Pride: Six stabbed 'by ultra-Orthodox Jew'

I don't know about you, but I am glad that someone stabbed some gays. Jews love to kill Jews, the Old Testament is full of stories of Jews killing Jews that worshipped another god or a golden cow. We should encourage Jews to keep their tradition of killing each other because the math is good for our side.

What is the new math for Jews stabbing Jews?

Jews - Gay Jew = Less Jews

Bobby is really not as smart as he wants everyone to believe he is. In ancient times there were many wars going on where people were killing each others, such as the Peloponnesian and Punic Wars.

Jews haters - Jew hater = one less Jew hater.

As an aside, I think Bobby is getting his jollies talking about Gays. Maybe it is time for him to get out of the closet. The Russian Baptists in California were pushing the book Pink Swastika, and perhaps Bobby has a pink swastika sewn on his underwear.

A re you trying to tell us your Granpa wore a pink triangle at a German labor camp during WW2?

Shame on Hitler for not letting your Grampa spread disease in the general population like that.

look-to-nature-to-know-correct-sexual-orientation-not-jews.jpg

Bobby has diarrhea of his fingertips. He has been posting all day. See, folks,, how quicly he had to say something to my post. Maybe when you are in the nut house like Bobby with nothing else to do, they give you a computer to pass the time of day to keep you quiet so you don't disturb the staff too much.

Jealous?

Gay Jews Stabbed (sob)

gay-jew-lesbians-kissing-in-gay-pride-parade-tel-aviv.jpg

A Torah following Jew stabs some flaming liberal rainbow gay Jews, boo hoo. For a nation to claim moral superiority over all others, making constant demands on us, ain't it funny how Israel is full of homos? The holey land has a new meaning.

new-hero-of-morality-yishai-schlissel-stabs-gays-in-jewlandia.jpg

Probably lots of Gays on these forums. You can come out of the closet now, Bobby. Nobody will hold it against you for being Gay. What they would hold against you is that you are a vile individual.

Do you understand how sick gay pride is? No gay should feel pride for being gay. Gays shouldn't be allowed show their pride. Russia has banned bay pride parades, good for them, they are on the path back toward monogamy and more white Russians

Only in sick countries, countries controlled by liberal Jews can you walk in a parade down main street and show your *ss and gay pride. Sick. Amerika is sick to allow gay pride parades and other countries the people are starting to wake up and do something about this Jewish disease infecting their countries.

russia-moscow-gay-pride-riot.jpg

Those who speak up so much against Gays are usually Gays in the closet themselves. I am willing to bet that the Gays men have been more successful in life than Bobby who is afraid to come out.

Gay Jews Stabbed (sob)

gay-jew-lesbians-kissing-in-gay-pride-parade-tel-aviv.jpg

A Torah following Jew stabs some flaming liberal rainbow gay Jews, boo hoo. For a nation to claim moral superiority over all others, making constant demands on us, ain't it funny how Israel is full of homos? The holey land has a new meaning.

new-hero-of-morality-yishai-schlissel-stabs-gays-in-jewlandia.jpg

Probably lots of Gays on these forums. You can come out of the closet now, Bobby. Nobody will hold it against you for being Gay. What they would hold against you is that you are a vile individual.

Do you understand how sick gay pride is? No gay should feel pride for being gay. Gays shouldn't be allowed show their pride. Russia has banned bay pride parades, good for them, they are on the path back toward monogamy and more white Russians

Only in sick countries, countries controlled by liberal Jews can you walk in a parade down main street and show your *ss and gay pride. Sick. Amerika is sick to allow gay pride parades and other countries the people are starting to wake up and do something about this Jewish disease infecting their countries.

russia-moscow-gay-pride-riot.jpg

Those who speak up so much against Gays are usually Gays in the closet themselves. I am willing to bet that the Gays men have been more successful in life than Bobby who is afraid to come out.

Israels leaders: Netanyahu and Rivlin; both are in the closet homosexuals.

6210813492280autoresize.jpg

Forum List

Back