Jerusalem Gay March Angers Devout Jews

Not to be outdone, I understand the onanists are also planning a rally next week.

They claim they just want to keep their hands in the protest game until they need glasses.

I say that, but for the record, my ex is eating Thanksgiving with us. I don't particularly like spending time with him, but he's bringing the wine and it makes it easier for the kids not to have to go back and forth. So, yeah, I guess I'm fairly pragmatic.
Pragmatic!!!! :eek: Heck, you are a freaken Saint!!!! :lol:

Why don't you see any gay pride parades in Saudi Arabia, Syria, Jordan, Palestine, Iran, Pakistan, India, Egypt etc. Oh maybe because they all have laws against homosexuality. Homos can be put to death in those countries! And even if the law didn't condemn, gays at a gay pride parade would be murdered!

Religious people of all faiths seem to condemn homosexuality, but at least Israel is a free country where unlike any country run by Muslims!

Why don't you see any gay pride parades in Saudi Arabia, Syria, Jordan, Palestine, Iran, Pakistan, India, Egypt etc. Oh maybe because they all have laws against homosexuality. Homos can be put to death in those countries! And even if the law didn't condemn, gays at a gay pride parade would be murdered!

Religious people of all faiths seem to condemn homosexuality, but at least Israel is a free country where unlike any country run by Muslims!
And we wonder why here in America we are hated by many where the Muslim clerics rule.

Forum List

Back