jersey shore

okay last night i hit the hennessy way too early....so as i am doing nothing...this comes on mtv....jersey shore...for 3 hours i watch the story of guido's and guidoettes (could you make this mal up?) living on the "jersey shore" and working in a t shirt shop. i had no clue this type of cretin existed...men taking longer than women to dress...and ron ron put a damned shirt on...i loved the saying grace at the table..they couldnt even keep a straight face...and the fake tits...o my my

Their native habitat is a land called Staten Island, I saw clips of this show, they are pathetic souls and just when you think TV cant sink any lower a show like this pops up.

I've lived at the Jersey Shore for most of my life. I am also an Italian-American. These douches and douchettes are not representative of my peoples. :lol:

I know. These brats were complaining bitterly when they found out they have jobs on the show. The average Italian-Americans are nowhere near what we are seeing here. These kids act like they have never even been exposed to work. I am only talking about this particular group.

:lol: They are so putrid.

I've lived at the Jersey Shore for most of my life. I am also an Italian-American. These douches and douchettes are not representative of my peoples. :lol:

I know. These brats were complaining bitterly when they found out they have jobs on the show. The average Italian-Americans are nowhere near what we are seeing here. These kids act like they have never even been exposed to work. I am only talking about this particular group.

:lol: They are so putrid.

Well, one girl on the show said she didn't want to work at a t shirt store. You see she said it was beneath her. She is a bar tender off the show and she ......uh, does special things...:confused: You see, being a bar tender is way way way higher on the social scale than working at a t shirt store....

Also, one of the intelligent gentlemen on the show was asked to fire up the ol grill. It was a gas grill so it seemed like a simple task. Well, he added charcoal to the gas grill and eventually they got it fired up...covered it, and couldn't figure out why it caught fire.

Oh boy.

chanel is right....the proper term is "Bennies"

I'm thinking that Peter guy with the Penguin avatar went on that show. :lol:

Sono d'accordo. Loro sono disgraziati!

Not all Italian Americans are fist pumping over news that Jersey Shore has been renewed for a second season.

The National Italian American Foundation has issued a statement expressing "continued concerns" about the hit MTV show, specifically in the way it depicts Italian Americans. Joseph V. Del Raso, NIAF President, said the show's characters have "more in common with the adolescent residents of Animal House than with Italian Americans."

See which Jersey Shore star made Us' worst dressed Grammy list

Citing the cast's "outrageous behavior" that is "laden with promiscuity, debauchery, and violence," he called the show "a disgrace." He continued, "Television personality Joy Behar perceptively remarked, 'It makes it hard for young Italian Americans to be taken seriously in the work force.' This concern is even more salient in places around the country where there are few Italian Americans."

Del Raso signed off by saying, "Italian Americans, the Garden State and the Jersey Shore deserve better."

http://www.usmagazine.com/moviestvm...group-outraged-jersey-shore-is-renewed-201012

Any fans?

My 16 year old nephew told me everyone at his school loves that show. I told him everyone really hates that show but he insisted..

Sigh.. I was hoping we'd never see or hear from the situation again.

Forum List

Back