jersey shore

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
okay last night i hit the hennessy way too early....so as i am doing nothing...this comes on mtv....jersey shore...for 3 hours i watch the story of guido's and guidoettes (could you make this mal up?) living on the "jersey shore" and working in a t shirt shop. i had no clue this type of cretin existed...men taking longer than women to dress...and ron ron put a damned shirt on...i loved the saying grace at the table..they couldnt even keep a straight face...and the fake tits...o my my

okay last night i hit the hennessy way too early....so as i am doing nothing...this comes on mtv....jersey shore...for 3 hours i watch the story of guido's and guidoettes (could you make this mal up?) living on the "jersey shore" and working in a t shirt shop. i had no clue this type of cretin existed...men taking longer than women to dress...and ron ron put a damned shirt on...i loved the saying grace at the table..they couldnt even keep a straight face...and the fake tits...o my my

I gotta hand it to Jersey girls though...they are hot, hot, hot. Of course I grew up in Morristown so I may be a little biased....

but one thing I do remember as a teenager hanging out at the beach in Long Branch...around the 21st to the 29th the plastic tampon applicators used in the mid to late seventies were ankle deep along the entire beach from Sandy Hook to Asbury Park. I heard of women all getting on the same cycle but THAT NYC thing ..... DAMN!!!!

Its entertainment not a documentary. When the producer interviewed these cretins for the show he explained what a guido and a guidette was. Then he asked "Are you a guido?"

If you want to be on the show, you have to play a certain role.

Kids who are respectful and work hard need not apply

Unfortunately I grew up in Staten Island/Brooklyn and those douche bags give the normal people living there a bad rep.

However, i think that god put these jerkoffs on our planet strictly for our amusement

Unfortunately I grew up in Staten Island/Brooklyn and those douche bags give the normal people living there a bad rep.

However, i think that god put these jerkoffs on our planet strictly for our amusement

I still have friends from Staten Island...one's a NYC detective I was in the Navy with and the other one's a fireman....go to Hoboken sometime...the clowns are a dime a dozen there...all wannabe's.

Last edited:
Its entertainment not a documentary. When the producer interviewed these cretins for the show he explained what a guido and a guidette was. Then he asked "Are you a guido?"
That's kind of hard to believe the producers had to explain what a guido was???

Because every one in the N. East knows that "Wop, Dago, Guinea, and Guido" refers to Italians. :cool:

Because every one in the N. East knows that "Wop, Dago, Guinea, and Guido" refers to Italians. :cool:
You forgot paisan and goomba.

guinea, lol!

Years ago my Italo-American boyfriend met my brother for the first time when we three went out to lunch. My bf ordered a dish no one had ever heard of before and wondered if it would be good. My brother said, "You can be the guinea pig." To which my bf replied, "I might be a guiney but I'm not no pig". Still cracks me up. :lol:

I gotta hand it to Jersey girls though...they are hot, hot, hot. Of course I grew up in Morristown so I may be a little biased....

but one thing I do remember as a teenager hanging out at the beach in Long Branch...around the 21st to the 29th the plastic tampon applicators used in the mid to late seventies were ankle deep along the entire beach from Sandy Hook to Asbury Park. I heard of women all getting on the same cycle but THAT NYC thing ..... DAMN!!!!

These particular Jersey girls are fat, mouthy and gross.

That is so not true and totally disrepspectful....they are not fat. :)

"Guidettes"? I always thought the females were called Guid-ho's.

That is so not true and totally disrepspectful....they are not fat. :)

:razz:

They're as round as they are tall.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
I watched this show last night for the first time.

If they are going to put together a reality show with so many dumb people, why are they all ugly? It was really strange. At least give us something good to look at.

:eusa_boohoo::salute::dig::dig::dig: I'd like to invite You All to the Sicilian side of My Family get together, especially the out spoken ones. Don't worry about transportation back home, or insurance, You won't need it.

There are Italians and there are what the producers expected a "Guido" to be.

They are not the same

Forum List

Back