Jerry Sandusky trial's first witness confidently testifies about repeated sexual mole

Sandusky was into moles instead of gerbils?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_Jt_g10Jug]Armageddon!!... the gerbil - YouTube[/ame]

The shame of it is that nobody said a thing because Sandusky was part of a well regarded college football program and nobody in a football town would risk telling the truth about a pedophile.

It is disgusting the lengths people go through to protect the famous. After all, as Whoopi put it, it not really rape, rape. As thought there is a distinction.

this is the jock strap mentality that we have grown up with where athletics is all important and character and integrity take last place. Shame on him and Penn State. I hope that they get him an approiate inmate to room with when he goes to prison.

I can't believe where this nation has come to really, I mean this man needs to be sentenced to hang from the gallows, and should have to listen to them being built outside of his cell window, and he should be made to ascend the staircase at dawns first light, then be asked to read his last will and testimony to the crowd gathered, give his last words for his shame, maybe even a shocking request of mercy from the Lord, as he then drops from the gallows to never again talk about his evil deeds or even make some kind of luxury life in Prison as some have a way of doing, becaus he will be DEAD!

How is it that these kinds of crimes are seen somehow as prison sentences now ? Kidding me right ?

this is the jock strap mentality that we have grown up with where athletics is all important and character and integrity take last place. Shame on him and Penn State. I hope that they get him an approiate inmate to room with when he goes to prison.

:eusa_hand: Oh he would like that very much now wouldn't he ? Sad situation..

Forum List

Back