Jerry Sandusky trial's first witness confidently testifies about repeated sexual mole

Sarah G

When Nothing Goes Right, Go Left
Mar 4, 2009
NW Ohio
BELLEFONTE, Pa. – It was late on a long, hot day inside the Centre County Courthouse, and Jerry Sandusky's defense against sexual molestation charges already had been rocked by powerful, personal testimony of an indomitable witness. An unidentified witness (left) testifies on Monday as Jerry Sandusky looks on. (Reuters)

As the first day of the trial grinded through an afternoon of testimony, Sandusky's attorney Joe Amendola kept grasping at straws, kept seeking angles to prop up his client as a kind-hearted guy who was the victim of overaggressive police and money-hungry accusers.

So he tried to take the words of the trial's first witness, known as Victim No. 4 in court documents, and spin them around. Earlier Monday, the witness, who was a weak 13-year-old boy when he met Sandusky but is now a no-nonsense 28-year-old man, had said the former Penn State defensive coordinator treated him "like a son."

Victim No. 4 just shook his head and dismissed the suggestion that anything positive could be gleaned from the description.

"He treated me like a son in front of other people," the witness said, sternly, with an air of scolding toward the defense attorney.

"Aside from that, he treated me like his girlfriend."

Jerry Sandusky trial's first witness confidently testifies about repeated sexual molestation - Yahoo! Sports

Accuser number 4 directly told his side of the child rape story. Sandusky is finally getting his. A little late but finally.

BELLEFONTE, Pa. – The sobs from the witness stand were loud and prolonged, the cracking voice of Victim No. 1 in the Jerry Sandusky child sexual molestation trial gasping for breath as he detailed repeated acts of oral sex with the former Penn State defensive coordinator.

Now 18, the witness sat with his hands clasped in his lap, leaned into a microphone and slowly, painfully and purposefully delivered his disturbing memories of being an 11-, 12-year-old boy, alone with Sandusky on the waterbed in Sandusky's State College basement.

The sighs and sniffs echoed around a rapt Centre County Courtroom as jurors looked on, a couple noticeably disturbed. A few grimaced at the retelling and shook their heads.

Sandusky sat hunched over at the defense table, often rubbing his chin. The 68-year-old is facing 52 counts based on using his Second Mile charity and his stature within Penn State football to sexually molest 10 children over a 15-year period. He's maintained his innocence.

The witness was 10 when he first entered the Second Mile, which worked with at-risk youth. He never knew his father and lived with his single mother in public housing in a local town. Yahoo! Sports will not identify the witness due to the nature of the allegations.

Jerry Sandusky arrives at the Centre County Courthouse on Tuesday. (Reuters)After a couple years in the Second Mile program, now a slightly built preteen, he began spending time alone with Sandusky. Tuesday morning in court, he told of the sexual abuse, including in 2005 when Sandusky's repeated petting and cuddling on the waterbed went to another level.

After a day of fun activities, they retired to the basement full of games, air hockey tables and television, eventually laying together on a waterbed in a small bedroom.

"After rubbing and cracking my back and rubbing his hands down the back of my shorts and then blowing on the stomach," the witness said.

The witness then breathed heavily. He followed with a deep sniff of his noise, then hung his head and openly wept.

Jerry Sandusky engaged in repeated acts of oral sex, a second alleged victim testifies at trial - Yahoo! Sports

Accuser number 1 more emotional than number 4 but still got his story out and it was very powerful. The reporters were tearing up just relaying the testimony.

I heard some pretty graphic stuff on the radio this morning and it is beyond disturbing to think how this scumbag had been preying upon at-risk kids all those years...Makes me wanna puke in the general direction of those around him who knew and did nothing.

acting on sexual attraction to children is unforgivable in my mind.

I would never condem someone for having those feelings but if they act on them.

DONE

I heard some pretty graphic stuff on the radio this morning and it is beyond disturbing to think how this scumbag had been preying upon at-risk kids all those years...Makes me wanna puke in the general direction of those around him who knew and did nothing.

I was hoping they'd televise the trial but just hearing the reports is pretty frightening knowing he was allowed to prey on those kids for so long. Christ, what an old pig.

Santorum's hero?

How the mighty have fallen..

That man will never see the light of day. I didn't know he was Santorum's hero but it makes sense.

Read all about it..

Santorum sponsored honor for accused PSU Coach

You are truly a bottom feeder.

You act like Santorum KNEW that Sandusky was a pedophile when he gave Sandusky an award back in 2002.

How old are you ? 10? 15? You can't possibly be an adult.

How many of your leftist heroes have committed acts of adultery and sexual misconduct? Too many to mention, you low-life moron.

My God, you are a rig. It's worthless, flesh-covered nothings like you who should be employed as "target holders" at shooting ranges.

That man will never see the light of day. I didn't know he was Santorum's hero but it makes sense.

Read all about it..

Santorum sponsored honor for accused PSU Coach

You are truly a bottom feeder.

You act like Santorum KNEW that Sandusky was a pedophile when he gave Sandusky an award back in 2002.

How old are you ? 10? 15? You can't possibly be an adult.

How many of your leftist heroes have committed acts of adultery and sexual misconduct? Too many to mention, you low-life moron.

My God, you are a rig. It's worthless, flesh-covered nothings like you who should be employed as "target holders" at shooting ranges.

And he played with dead babies..too.

True story. :thup:

Oh..and anytime you wanna try and make me a "target holder"..I live in brooklyn.

Run up and make a grab.

That's when the fun begins!

Last edited:
BELLEFONTE, Pa. – For a little over seven months Mike McQueary sat silent, trusting a legal system to let the facts play out in a case where he never has been, and never will be, accused of wrongdoing

The fallout from trying to report Jerry Sandusky of sexual molestation in 2001 has cost him his dream job as a Penn State assistant football coach, caused him to be raked over the coals in the media and have every fiber of his ethical being questioned in his hometown of State College, Pa., and beyond.

Mike McQueary testified about the 2001 incident that made him a central figure in the case. (Reuters) Tuesday, on the second floor of Centre County Courthouse, he
finally spoke publicly, under oath and in front of Sandusky, the man he stumbled upon showering and, McQueary alleges, sexually assaulting a boy in the Penn State locker room late one February night over a decade ago.

It came just as stories continue to break that the state attorney general is in possession of emails between some of the men McQueary told about the incident: Penn State's president, vice president and athletic director.

According to NBC, those emails not only show McQueary was clear in his reporting of the incident (the Penn State officials originally insinuated he wasn't) but that the officials made the potentially criminal decision to not turn the information over to social services or law enforcement in an effort to be "humane" to Sandusky.

That's what McQueary was unknowingly dealing with: a bankrupt culture he should've never trusted.

[Related: Jerry Sandusky engaged in acts of oral sex, a second alleged victim testifies]

And that's what made Tuesday the time for McQueary to step out of the cloud of condemnation that's followed him since Sandusky was indicted last November for molesting 10 boys over 15 years. Sandusky maintains his innocence. His trial began here Monday.

Let's be clear on one thing: Mike McQueary could have done more that night he found Sandusky in, what McQueary calls, an "extreme sexual position" with a boy in the showers.

Mike McQueary's testimony attacks Jerry Sandusky while repairing his own reputation - Yahoo! Sports

I've been waiting for this guy's testimony. They are also finding a secret file on Sandusky that may leave Penn State vulnerable yet again.

BELLEFONTE, Pa. – For a little over seven months Mike McQueary sat silent, trusting a legal system to let the facts play out in a case where he never has been, and never will be, accused of wrongdoing

The fallout from trying to report Jerry Sandusky of sexual molestation in 2001 has cost him his dream job as a Penn State assistant football coach, caused him to be raked over the coals in the media and have every fiber of his ethical being questioned in his hometown of State College, Pa., and beyond.

Mike McQueary testified about the 2001 incident that made him a central figure in the case. (Reuters) Tuesday, on the second floor of Centre County Courthouse, he
finally spoke publicly, under oath and in front of Sandusky, the man he stumbled upon showering and, McQueary alleges, sexually assaulting a boy in the Penn State locker room late one February night over a decade ago.

It came just as stories continue to break that the state attorney general is in possession of emails between some of the men McQueary told about the incident: Penn State's president, vice president and athletic director.

According to NBC, those emails not only show McQueary was clear in his reporting of the incident (the Penn State officials originally insinuated he wasn't) but that the officials made the potentially criminal decision to not turn the information over to social services or law enforcement in an effort to be "humane" to Sandusky.

That's what McQueary was unknowingly dealing with: a bankrupt culture he should've never trusted.

[Related: Jerry Sandusky engaged in acts of oral sex, a second alleged victim testifies]

And that's what made Tuesday the time for McQueary to step out of the cloud of condemnation that's followed him since Sandusky was indicted last November for molesting 10 boys over 15 years. Sandusky maintains his innocence. His trial began here Monday.

Let's be clear on one thing: Mike McQueary could have done more that night he found Sandusky in, what McQueary calls, an "extreme sexual position" with a boy in the showers.

Mike McQueary's testimony attacks Jerry Sandusky while repairing his own reputation - Yahoo! Sports

I've been waiting for this guy's testimony. They are also finding a secret file on Sandusky that may leave Penn State vulnerable yet again.

McQueary's testimony was awesome. Sickening but awesome. Absolutely rock solid. Unwavering.

And he never batted an eye when the defense tried to discredit him.:eusa_clap:

Kudos. I'm so appalled that even when a very credible young man like McQueary attempted to do something about Sandusky that no one would believe him or worse yet, they turned a blind eye .

Forum List

Back