Jerry Lee Lewis

Seriously? You guys really want to fuck up a perfectly good music thread?

Let's experiment with a thread starting with Michael Jackson's Thriller and see how long it takes for someone to mention sex with little boys.

So someone fucking up a thread about MJ has what to do with a couple of douches starting a legal discussion in a thread that celebrates music?

Let's experiment with a thread starting with Michael Jackson's Thriller and see how long it takes for someone to mention sex with little boys.

So someone fucking up a thread about MJ has what to do with a couple of douches starting a legal discussion in a thread that celebrates music?

I did not ask the original question nor the follow on questions, but thanks for trying to dictate to us how we will respond in a thread.

Who brought up the cousin thing?

I tried to sober up recently, Jerry Lee Lewis taunted me with “Whole Lot Of Shakin' Going On”.

I did not ask the original question nor the follow on questions, but thanks for trying to dictate to us how we will respond in a thread.

You guys are touchy. :lol:

He recently played at the Rock and Hall of Fame 25th anniversary concert. He opened the show and was excellent.

Here's him and The Boss in '95.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAHJECxKyRs[/ame]

Could you imagine what would happen to him today if he married a 15 year old or however old she was?
I always like him though.

He would have been arrested by some overzealous State Prosecutor and charged with breaking some law.

She wasn't even 15, she was 13.

article-0-015CF78800000578-471_468x589.jpg

Conservative America loves it's pedophiles, as long as they are "normal" and only go after little girls.

Could you imagine what would happen to him today if he married a 15 year old or however old she was?
I always like him though.

He would have been arrested by some overzealous State Prosecutor and charged with breaking some law.

Conservative America loves it's pedophiles, as long as they are "normal" and only go after little girls.

Hate to break it to you but rock and roll was opposed by Conservatives.

Maybe back then, but Elvis was a conservative "prophet", idol and almost a God.

Maybe back then, but Elvis was a conservative "prophet", idol and almost a God.

Shut up, dickhead. You can't get in touch with reality because it would destroy your entire belief system.

I did. YOu got a problem with that?:eusa_shhh:

I also followed it up saying I liked Jerry Lee Lewis, not my problem you guys ran with it.:razz:

I love Jerry Lee Lewis. Regardless of his personal life, he was (and still is) a great musician who had a huge impact on the music industry. I have a lot of respect for the man's talents and abilities. The fact that the man is still touring is a testament to his talent, hard work and dedication to what he loves. I'm looking forward to seeing him live in concert at THE CROWN VEGAS in June. I have been to Vegas several times and the novelty has somewhat worn off. I'm more excited for this trip than I have been for any other in years.

Forum List

Back