Jerry Brown Turns His Back On An Unemployed Man

george4title

Aug 2, 2010
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nx_qHimPZU0[/ame]

MikeeSocal an unemployed construction worker in Riverside County confronted Jerry Brown today about the California Economy. Jerry Brown, seemed shocked by the presence of reality staring him in the face. He turned his back on Mike. I guess Mike wasn't part of some government , union, or minority lobby group. Message to Jerry Brown: take time to speak with the common voter and you might have a chance of winning.

This is ridiculous.... Jerry ignored no one, and no the guy doesn't seem drunk. This is more 'blowing nothing into something'... and I voted against Brown.

Cheap shots - most intelligent people see straight through it.

This is ridiculous.... Jerry ignored no one, and no the guy doesn't seem drunk. This is more 'blowing nothing into something'... and I voted against Brown.

Cheap shots - most intelligent people see straight through it.

He pretty much did ignore the man. short clipped answers, did not even look at him, the man turned away knowing he had been cold shouldered. "blown off" so to speak. That's the way I saw it.

Sorry bout that,

1. Looked like he burnt off the young man.
2. And in front of a camera.
3. That will cost him.:lol:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

why?.....there was a hundred people yelling things at him....why would what the guy was yelling more important than the 20 other people yelling at him?....and besides,this late in the game in California a HELL of a lot of votes have already been cast....it wont cost him a thing....

sorry bout that....

Last edited:
Jerry Brown is a political robot. You put in your complaint and out pops a political answer. If the people of CA want that type of leadership then it's true, stupid is what stupid does.

Forum List

Back