Jerry Brown Pledges Special College Admissions For Illegals... 'First Bill I'll Sign'

Let's get this liberal bullshit poppycock straight shall we? Brown attacked Whitman for "hiring an illegal" an illegal that showed up through an employment agency will all the proper (fraudulent) papers in hand and now he says he'll give that same illegal a college education? Californicators are just nutz. Plain and simple.

He must have really done a great job cutting grass...:lol:

Not that I don't give Breitbart credibility, but....

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FO9Eg0Gfr0[/ame]

He just committed political suicide by saying that and it's caught on video. I never liked the guy or his ideology. Brown wants to give illegals an education at taxpayers expense. Whitman needs to go after Brown for this illegal alien tuition scam.

Video:
Breitbart.tv Brown Pledges Special College Admission for Illegals; ‘One of First Bills I’ll Sign’

And they wonder why the state is broke. The state college system is broke. I am very sure if we booted the illegals in the system now that life would be better for the student citizens within the system.

What part of illegal are not people getting?

He just committed political suicide by saying that and it's caught on video. I never liked the guy or his ideology. Brown wants to give illegals an education at taxpayers expense. Whitman needs to go after Brown for this illegal alien tuition scam.

Video:
Breitbart.tv Brown Pledges Special College Admission for Illegals; ‘One of First Bills I’ll Sign’

Why do right wingers care? They don't go to college anyway. Except Bible college and how many Hispanics go there?

Wrong.

Video:

Why do right wingers care? They don't go to college anyway. Except Bible college and how many Hispanics go there?

Wrong.
They don't even go to bible colleges?

Forum List

Back