Jerry Brown Pledges Special College Admissions For Illegals... 'First Bill I'll Sign'

Breitbart!:cuckoo:
So are you for illegals getting special college admissions?

I'm all for anyone in the world that wants to be an American..to become an American.

America is the best nation in the world. I am proud as heck to have been born here. I would like to extend an invitation to all humanity with an urge to contribute to the best place on the planet to do so.

You with me?

ANYONE? Grow up.

Last edited:

I'm all for anyone in the world that wants to be an American..to become an American.

America is the best nation in the world. I am proud as heck to have been born here. I would like to extend an invitation to all humanity with an urge to contribute to the best place on the planet to do so.

You with me?

ANYONE? Grow up.

It's the problem with lefties.... they are incapable of critical thought.

You with me?
That was not my question. Do you want illegals to get College Admissions at the behest of the American taxpayer?

Yes.

I love America.

And I want more educated Americans!
Do you want illegals to get College Admissions at the behest of the American taxpayer?[/QUOTE].......

If they are illegals......they are NOT Americans....."IT'S AS SIMPLE AS THAT".....:tongue:

Breitbart!:cuckoo:

You with me?
If we took over every nation on Earth, then everyone would be an American. :lol:

Let's get this liberal bullshit poppycock straight shall we? Brown attacked Whitman for "hiring an illegal" an illegal that showed up through an employment agency will all the proper (fraudulent) papers in hand and now he says he'll give that same illegal a college education? Californicators are just nutz. Plain and simple.

He just committed political suicide by saying that and it's caught on video. I never liked the guy or his ideology. Brown wants to give illegals an education at taxpayers expense. Whitman needs to go after Brown for this illegal alien tuition scam.

Video:
Breitbart.tv Brown Pledges Special College Admission for Illegals; ‘One of First Bills I’ll Sign’

Today, many students from around the world attend college/university in our country. No where does Brown say or suggest the taxpayer would pay the tuition for undocumented or even documented students - including native born American WASPs.
Nor is it suggested in the clip that a student who sneaks across the border will be admitted. My take on the comment is that students who went to school in California, should be allowed to attend our colleges and universities, notwithstanding the fact that their parents may have brought them into the California illegally.
Immigration is an issue with many nuances, and should be debated fairly, honestly and with a rational approach to a solution.
The hysteria which always accompany's difficult problems does not contribute to a debate or help move an issue towards equitable solutions.

Let's get this liberal bullshit poppycock straight shall we? Brown attacked Whitman for "hiring an illegal" an illegal that showed up through an employment agency will all the proper (fraudulent) papers in hand and now he says he'll give that same illegal a college education? Californicators are just nutz. Plain and simple.

Hysteria in large blue letters, an example of the problem.
I see the echo chamber has awakened, let the drums of hate and fear begin their beat.

Last edited:

You with me?

Good idea. Let's not check the backgrounds of people applying for citizenship at all. Let's allow terrorists, murderers, rapists, drug dealers and pedophiles all to come in without question.

And, as for being proud of something you had absolutely no input into, that is just fucking moronic.

In short, you're a fool. No wonder you support Obama.

No input?

I'm a taxpayer. I vote in every election. I contribute my time and resources to charity.

There is input from me.

And the notion of "slamming the door behind you" is completely un-american in my book. We are a nation of immigrants. We should NOT be building walls. We SHOULD be building bridges.

He just committed political suicide by saying that and it's caught on video. I never liked the guy or his ideology. Brown wants to give illegals an education at taxpayers expense. Whitman needs to go after Brown for this illegal alien tuition scam.

Video:
Breitbart.tv Brown Pledges Special College Admission for Illegals; ‘One of First Bills I’ll Sign’

Um, no....it is NOT at taxpayers expense. California residents pay too. Just not as much as out of state students....which I understand is the same in all state university systems.

But if you can PROVE that Illegals get free education, show us the evidence.

I see the echo chamber has awakened, let the drums of hate and fear begin their beat.

Is what I typed true or not true asswipe?

It maybe in your mind. Reality differs, obviously.
Whitman hired an illegal. Fact. She may or may not have known.
When she said he learned her employee was an 'illegal', she fired her, but claimed it 'hurt' because her employee was like a member of my family.
If a member of my family had legal trouble, and I had the means ($$$$$) of Whitman, my family member would receive the best legal counsel. It is all about character.
Whitman has run a $120,000,000 campaign, mostly negative and populist. She has spent a fortune for a job which pays less than 1% of her investment. And you claim Jerry Brown is 'nutz'.
How much good might Whitman have done had she invested that $120,000,000 in a new start up? How many jobs might have been created, especially if she had the character to pay herself only $1 a year (something a person of character might do)
What do you 'think' (lol), asswipe?

Last edited:
“We have enough wealth to continue to have a great university and get every kid into this school that can qualify. Now when I say every young man and young woman, I mean everyone – whether they are documented or not. If they went to school, they ought to be here." -- Jerry Moonbeam Brown

This is why we need to treat Progressives as seriously as if they were some infectious pandemic and retire them all from political life.

It maybe in your mind. Reality differs, obviously.
Whitman hired an illegal. Fact. She may or may not have known.
When she said he learned her employee was an 'illegal', she fired her, but claimed it 'hurt' because her employee was like a member of my family.
If a member of my family had legal trouble, and I had the means ($$$$$) of Whitman, my family member would receive the best legal counsel. It is all about character.
Whitman has run a $120,000,000 campaign, mostly negative and populist. She has spent a fortune for a job which pays less than 1% of her investment. And you claim Jerry Brown is 'nutz'.
How much good might Whitman have done had she invested that $120,000,000 in a new start up? How many jobs might have been created, especially if she had the character to pay herself only $1 a year (something a person of character might do)
What do you 'think' (lol), asswipe?

At least Whitman is spending her own money. Can Brown asshole say the same?

Video:

Why do right wingers care? They don't go to college anyway. Except Bible college and how many Hispanics go there?

Video:

Why do right wingers care? They don't go to college anyway. Except Bible college and how many Hispanics go there?

God you are such an ass.

Forum List

Back