Jerry Brown Pledges Special College Admissions For Illegals... 'First Bill I'll Sign'

• Banned
He just committed political suicide by saying that and it's caught on video. I never liked the guy or his ideology. Brown wants to give illegals an education at taxpayers expense. Whitman needs to go after Brown for this illegal alien tuition scam.

Video:
Breitbart.tv Brown Pledges Special College Admission for Illegals; ‘One of First Bills I’ll Sign’

Breitbart!:cuckoo:
So are you for illegals getting special college admissions?

He just committed political suicide by saying that and it's caught on video. I never liked the guy or his ideology. Brown wants to give illegals an education at taxpayers expense. Whitman needs to go after Brown for this illegal alien tuition scam.

Video:
Breitbart.tv Brown Pledges Special College Admission for Illegals; ‘One of First Bills I’ll Sign’

If that's what you ascertained from my response, then maybe you need to go to college.:cuckoo:

Video:

I'm all for anyone in the world that wants to be an American..to become an American.

America is the best nation in the world. I am proud as heck to have been born here. I would like to extend an invitation to all humanity with an urge to contribute to the best place on the planet to do so.

You with me?

I'm all for anyone in the world that wants to be an American..to become an American.

America is the best nation in the world. I am proud as heck to have been born here. I would like to extend an invitation to all humanity with an urge to contribute to the best place on the planet to do so.

You with me?

Roflmao. So you would be ok with our population tripling over night if we simply let everyone come that wanted to.

How do you think that would work out?

• Banned

You with me?
That was not my question. Do you want illegals to get College Admissions at the behest of the American taxpayer?

You with me?

Roflmao. So you would be ok with our population tripling over night if we simply let everyone come that wanted to.

Would be great.

Much more chicks!

Yay!

You with me?
That was not my question. Do you want illegals to get College Admissions at the behest of the American taxpayer?

Yes.

I love America.

And I want more educated Americans!

exactly, lets just let the entire world come here?

OH wait, we dont have all the resources in the world

what a maroon

You with me?

common sallow, seriously

You do know most states are broke, the federal government is printing money but somehow magically we can afford paying for illegals tuition too?

stop drinking the liberal Kool Aid, please

You with me?

Yes.

I love America.

You with me?

Yes.

I love America.

ok then, you volunteer your hard earned money to send them to college. I am trying to save to send my 2 kids to college. I do not need my money taken from me to pay for people who could not even enter this country legally to go to college.

You with me?

Would be great.

Much more chicks!

Yay!

God I hope you are being sarcastic lol.

If we announced that anyone who wanted could come right now. in a matter of years we would be pushing a billion people. We are having a hard time right now supporting 300 Million. You want to open up the flood gates to Hundreds of millions more. Most of whom would have little money or education when they got here.

Yeah this place would be a paradise then. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

What does Brown mean? Does he mean that government will pay for college of those who can get accepted, but who are here illegally? Does he mean that the government will pay for college for ALL who can get accepted, regardless of where they come from and regardless of their income?

Of those, the latter is the only fair one. If the latter, he better check on the financial stability of his state. And, if they are here illegally, they shoyuld be required to get in the process immediately of becoming legal to even qualify.

Of course, Brown is a nutcase, so I doubt even he knows what he is saying.

Would be great.

Much more chicks!

Yay!

If we announced that anyone who wanted could come right now. in a matter of years we would be pushing a billion people. We are having a hard time right now supporting 300 Million. You want to open up the flood gates to Hundreds of millions more. Most of whom would have little money or education when they got here.

With 72 virgins?

Would be great.

Much more chicks!

Yay!

With 72 virgins?

Haha :)

I will fall into a Dead FAINT,

the FIRST time I hear one of these libtards open their HOMES and BANK ACCOUNTS to any and all.

If they just want to open MINE?

Fuck them, and the donkeys they rode in on.
mad1.gif

Last edited:
Free,Free,Free.....everything is free If you're a Democrat.Free housing,free education,free medical,food stamps.don't worry about it because we still have a few rich fucks left who for some stupid reason go out and produce in this country.As long as we still have these evil stubborn people who want a better life for themselves and their families we have a source of revenue to drain.He he he .....Who gives a crap if you came here illegally,our laws are for saps,you showed tremendous courage for crossing our still unprotected borders..I know I know we still have a few like that crazy governor in Arizona who wants to stop you but thank God our President and Attorney General have a way to stop her,don't worry she won't get in our way.....So come on future members of the Great Democrat party
come one come all to the land of the FREE......thanks to those who make it possible for it to be so for the undocumented/illegal warriors out there.Here's to you.

You with me?

Good idea. Let's not check the backgrounds of people applying for citizenship at all. Let's allow terrorists, murderers, rapists, drug dealers and pedophiles all to come in without question.

And, as for being proud of something you had absolutely no input into, that is just fucking moronic.

In short, you're a fool. No wonder you support Obama.

Forum List

Back