Jerry Brown Is Angry: Why Are We Barreling Into Cold War With China? The ultimate elder statesman sees huge economic problem to superpower decoupling

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
We have sent so much of our munitions down, so much of our military-grade equipment down for the Ukraine war, if we have to fight a war against China - which I think is far more likely and, frankly, it's a far more dangerous opponent - that's what worries me, is that the focus on Russia comes at the expense of China

Unfortunately. we cannot fight two enemies at once, and whether we fight the Chinese - God forbid, directly, or indirectly - down the road over the next 20 or 30 years, we need to focus where the real problem is. In my view that's China

Last edited:
We can address our war mongering and massive budget deficits or other countries will force it upon us. I've been saying this for a long time.

He is a member of a power family in California. He helped to destroy it. America wastes so much as we forget the austere times. And poverty is still existing and even expanding. He turned Oakland into a city made of gold and silver as Mayor.

• Banned
In 1989, China’s GDP and military expenditure were 1.17 times and 1.08 times those of India, respectively.

Two decades later, in 2019, they were 5 times and 3.67 times those of India, respectively

Forum List

Back