Jerome Corsi - American Fool

Damn it! I typed this response and then hit backspace! gotta start over.

ok, people tell me I'm one sided but the reason we are all one sided is that they have pitted us against each other.

economically, we should all be voting democratic. all except 1 percent of us.

so what rove, rush and o'reilly have created is an us vs them attitude. they got pro lifers defending tax breaks to the rich. they got gun owners too. They get the white racest vote.

They get anti gay, anti tax people, people who hate immigrants, military

not to mention scaring people into thinking the dems are weak on terrorism.

Bottom line is they got all these people voting against their own financial interests. I find it fascinating.

ok, people tell me I'm one sided but the reason we are all one sided is that they have pitted us against each other.

so what rove, rush and o'reilly have created is an us vs them attitude. they got pro lifers defending tax breaks to the rich. they got gun owners too. They get the white racest vote.

Bottom line is they got all these people voting against their own financial interests. I find it fascinating.
yeah, if you REALLY believe the bullshit about taxing the rich

the rich dont pay it, they pass it on down to everyone else

i feel dumb for just reading that. just curious to what your point is?

Forum List

Back