Jerome Corsi - American Fool

He's a truther ... 'nuff said.

He's a liar. And I have the same question for him as I do for you. Do you actually believe your own bullshit or do you know you are FOS? Because I have to assume most of you know you are big fat liars and the other half are truly convinced. Which are you? If being a Republican were like being a Christian, are you the preacher who knows he is fake or are you the congregation that actually believes?

:eusa_eh:

What I mean by saying Corsi is a "truther" seems to have confused you.

that confused the hell out of me too

maybe bobo doesnt know what a "truther" is

It's hard to say what motivates a person like Corsi?

So what's the problem? Are their any assertion which Corsi makes regarding Hussein that you would like to specifically challenge? If so, cite them and we'll take them one at a time...

So what's the problem? Are their any assertion which Corsi makes regarding Hussein that you would like to specifically challenge? If so, cite them and we'll take them one at a time...

1. Obama is a muslim
2. Obama still takes drugs..
3. He accuses Obama of wanting to weaken the military
4. “The year 1995 was a banner one for Obama. He had just married Michelle and the couple bought a Hyde Park condo, the first home Obama ever owned.”[p 145]
5. “Senator Obama could claim to be a citizen of Kenya, as well as of the United States. Obama can trace his heritage back to his mother, who was born in the United States and was an American citizen when he was born, and to his father, who was born in Kenya and was a Kenyan citizen when Obama was born.” [p 103]
6. Christopher Hitchens noted on Salon.com that Michelle announces in her Princeton thesis that she has been influenced by the definition of ‘black separatism’ given by Stokely Carmichael and Charles Hamilton in their 1867 book Black Power: The Politics of Liberation in America.” [p 232]
7. “Nowhere in the autobiography
Africa on the 1992 trip.” [p 25]
8. Obama failed to discuss his father’s alcoholism and polygamy in his autobiography.” [p 24]
“Obama’s story of his father’s life is dense, presented in anything but a straightforward manner,
often glorified or embellished so as to mask much of the harsh and, for Obama, probably painful
truth.” [p 37]
9. We find there is even uncertainty whether Stanley Ann and Obama Senior were ever married in a
church. No marriage license for this first marriage surfaces in any of the now-growing volume of
research being done...Yet even this remains murky.” [p. 44]
10. “Obama devotes the entire second chapter of his autobiography
remarkably, he makes no reference to Maya’s birth.” [p 48]
11. “Obama did not dedicate Dreams from My Father to his mother, or to his father, Barack Senior,
or to his Indonesian stepfather. Missing from the dedication are the grandparents who raised him
in Hawaii, especially during the years his mother abandoned him to return to Indonesia to be
with Lolo.” [p 49]
12. “According to the blog, his religion was listed as Islam.” [p 53]
13. Zulfan “Adi said neighborhood Muslims worshipped in a nearby house. When the muezzin
sounded the call to prayer, Adi remembered seeing Lolo and Barry walk together to the
makeshift mosque.” [p 56]
14. “This reference establishes that Obama Senior was considered at the time to be ‘a radical
economist’ and leaves no doubt that Obama Senior had gravitated from his longtime family
supporter Tom Mboya to the more extreme communist position openly advocated by and
identified with Odinga Odinga.”
15 “The funding memo listed seventy-two top individuals and organizations allegedly contributing
to Odinga’s presidential campaign, including over $1 million from ‘Friends of Senator BO,’
widely interpreted as friends of Senator Barack Obama…”
16. “No one in Obama’s paternal or maternal family had ever resided in Chicago.”
17. “…Obama mentions in passing that in 1984 he had just graduated from college and was working
as a community organizer out of the Harlem campus of the City College of New York. This is a
job Obama does not mention in his autobiography, Dreams from My Father.” [p 129]
18.“In the 1980s, Kellman was a known figure in community organization and it is doubtful he
would have driven from Chicago to New York just to meet a newly graduated college kid who
wrote a letter looking for a job. More likely, Kellman went to New York to see if the reports
coming out of New York City about Obama were right, that Obama’s profile might just fit in
with Kellman’s organization.”
19. “Rush, for instance, has charged that activist Hazel Johnson discovered asbestos in Altgeld
Gardens housing project long before Obama latched on to the issue and made it a major part of
the community organizing story he tells about himself in Dreams from My Father.” [p 135]
20. “Sol Stern, a contributing editor of Chicago’s City Journal, has observed that while Ayers today
‘is widely regarded as a member in good standing of the city’s civic establishment, not an
unrepentant domestic terrorist,’ the impression of Ayers’s good citizenship is incorrect.” [p 140]

PubliusInfinitum said:

1. Obama is a muslim
2. Obama still takes drugs..
3. He accuses Obama of wanting to weaken the military
4. “The year 1995 was a banner one for Obama. He had just married Michelle and the couple bought a Hyde Park condo, the first home Obama ever owned.”[p 145]
5. “Senator Obama could claim to be a citizen of Kenya, as well as of the United States. Obama can trace his heritage back to his mother, who was born in the United States and was an American citizen when he was born, and to his father, who was born in Kenya and was a Kenyan citizen when Obama was born.” [p 103]
6. Christopher Hitchens noted on Salon.com that Michelle announces in her Princeton thesis that she has been influenced by the definition of ‘black separatism’ given by Stokely Carmichael and Charles Hamilton in their 1867 book Black Power: The Politics of Liberation in America.” [p 232]
7. “Nowhere in the autobiography
Africa on the 1992 trip.” [p 25]
8. Obama failed to discuss his father’s alcoholism and polygamy in his autobiography.” [p 24]
“Obama’s story of his father’s life is dense, presented in anything but a straightforward manner,
often glorified or embellished so as to mask much of the harsh and, for Obama, probably painful
truth.” [p 37]
9. We find there is even uncertainty whether Stanley Ann and Obama Senior were ever married in a
church. No marriage license for this first marriage surfaces in any of the now-growing volume of
research being done...Yet even this remains murky.” [p. 44]
10. “Obama devotes the entire second chapter of his autobiography
remarkably, he makes no reference to Maya’s birth.” [p 48]
11. “Obama did not dedicate Dreams from My Father to his mother, or to his father, Barack Senior,
or to his Indonesian stepfather. Missing from the dedication are the grandparents who raised him
in Hawaii, especially during the years his mother abandoned him to return to Indonesia to be
with Lolo.” [p 49]
12. “According to the blog, his religion was listed as Islam.” [p 53]
13. Zulfan “Adi said neighborhood Muslims worshipped in a nearby house. When the muezzin
sounded the call to prayer, Adi remembered seeing Lolo and Barry walk together to the
makeshift mosque.” [p 56]
14. “This reference establishes that Obama Senior was considered at the time to be ‘a radical
economist’ and leaves no doubt that Obama Senior had gravitated from his longtime family
supporter Tom Mboya to the more extreme communist position openly advocated by and
identified with Odinga Odinga.”
15 “The funding memo listed seventy-two top individuals and organizations allegedly contributing
to Odinga’s presidential campaign, including over $1 million from ‘Friends of Senator BO,’
widely interpreted as friends of Senator Barack Obama…”
16. “No one in Obama’s paternal or maternal family had ever resided in Chicago.”
17. “…Obama mentions in passing that in 1984 he had just graduated from college and was working
as a community organizer out of the Harlem campus of the City College of New York. This is a
job Obama does not mention in his autobiography, Dreams from My Father.” [p 129]
18.“In the 1980s, Kellman was a known figure in community organization and it is doubtful he
would have driven from Chicago to New York just to meet a newly graduated college kid who
wrote a letter looking for a job. More likely, Kellman went to New York to see if the reports
coming out of New York City about Obama were right, that Obama’s profile might just fit in
with Kellman’s organization.”
19. “Rush, for instance, has charged that activist Hazel Johnson discovered asbestos in Altgeld
Gardens housing project long before Obama latched on to the issue and made it a major part of
the community organizing story he tells about himself in Dreams from My Father.” [p 135]
20. “Sol Stern, a contributing editor of Chicago’s City Journal, has observed that while Ayers today
‘is widely regarded as a member in good standing of the city’s civic establishment, not an
unrepentant domestic terrorist,’ the impression of Ayers’s good citizenship is incorrect.” [p 140]

Hey GREAT! So let's take them one at a time:

1. Obama is a muslim.

Now you clearly take the position that Hussein has sworn off Islam and accepted Christ as his Lord and Savior.

Now would you please site the argument which you feel proves otherwise?

Please. Aren't you doing precisely the same thing? You're calling him a conspiracy theorist, but then speculating that he's got a mental problem. That's "seeing the opponent not in terms of differences of opinion but in hidden conspiratorial terms," no?

And, "enormous conservative media"? Are you nuts?

Tell us why Jerome Corsi is wrong to say what he says, and then you'll be shedding your hypocrisy!

Interesting that a hardcore racist would think about my criticisms of Corsi and yet not have the ability to think about their own position regarding people of other races and nationalities?

I hope that the original post allows the reader to make some judgments on their own. My personal speculation about people who always think in conspiratorial terms requires a counter argument or position.

Those who want to argue over something Corsi has said or written can read Media Matters - MMFA investigates: Who is Jerome Corsi, co-author of Swift Boat Vets attack book? and then if they can agree with those statements and prove them insightful or accurate we can move to additional Corsi nonsense. As I have said before, if one is reading stupidity there is no need to read it to the very end to know that.

Hey GREAT! So let's take them one at a time:

1. Obama is a muslim.

Now you clearly take the position that Hussein has sworn off Islam and accepted Christ as his Lord and Savior.

Now would you please site the argument which you feel proves otherwise?

You are quickly proving yourself a first class fool. If you believe he is a Muslim then you can believe anything - prove it.

Interesting that a hardcore racist would think about my criticisms of Corsi and yet not have the ability to think about their own position regarding people of other races and nationalities?

I hope that the original post allows the reader to make some judgments on their own. My personal speculation about people who always think in conspiratorial terms requires a counter argument or position.

Those who want to argue over something Corsi has said or written can read Media Matters - MMFA investigates: Who is Jerome Corsi, co-author of Swift Boat Vets attack book? and then if they can agree with those statements and prove them insightful or accurate we can move to additional Corsi nonsense. As I have said before, if one is reading stupidity there is no need to read it to the very end to know that.

Just as interesting that a hardcore wingnut would think about his criticims of Corsi and yet not have the ability to think about his own posts towards people who don't drink the leftwingnut kool-aid.

Just as interesting that a hardcore wingnut would think about his criticims of Corsi and yet not have the ability to think about his own posts towards people who don't drink the leftwingnut kool-aid.

Ah, you say the nicest things!

You are quickly proving yourself a first class fool. If you believe he is a Muslim then you can believe anything - prove it.

He claims to have been born to a Muslim father which in and of itself makes him a Muslim; as a child he attended a Muslim madrasa, participating in Muslim ritual; as an adult, with strong political ambitions he joined an inner city. Church which celebrates Islam...

Now the member declared that they do not accept the assertion that Hussein is not a Christian; I asked him for the evidence which he is resting that position upon. He has this far refused to state a reasoned basis, which is typical of the sychophant Husseinites; eager to follow a person which they nothing about on nothing beyond the shallow platitudes of intellectual drivel.

He claims to have been born to a Muslim father which in and of itself makes him a Muslim; as a child he attended a Muslim madrasa, participating in Muslim ritual; as an adult, with strong political ambitions he joined an inner city. Church which celebrates Islam...

Religion is not genetic, and first it was Rev Wright's sermons that created a stink and now lo and behold he is a Muslim. And American do love those Muslims! If your thoughts about a political person have no grounding in what the person has done, it's time to rethink the whys.

Religion is not genetic, and first it was Rev Wright's sermons that created a stink and now lo and behold he is a Muslim. And American do love those Muslims! If your thoughts about a political person have no grounding in what the person has done, it's time to rethink the whys.

True religion is not genetic, I do however think that on the birth certificate muslim was listed as the religion cause it was common practice to list the fathers religion. I think this is what youre refering too. This however does not make hussein a muslim... and, Barack never really knew his father however and never prayed to mecca or allah. He was a christian and did not attend a madrassa..

Next question...

Last edited:
True religion is not genetic, I do however think that on the birth certificate muslim was listed as the religion cause it was common practice to list the fathers religion. I think this is what youre refering too. This however does not make hussein a muslim... and, Barack never really knew his father however and never prayed to mecca or allah. He was a christian and did not attend a madrassa..

Next question...
i dont like Obama, and i wont be voting for him or supporting him in any way
however, i'll never understand this obsession some have with him being a muslim
if he is, so what?
as long as he follows the constitution i have no problem with a muslim, catholic, jew, baptist, or atheist being POTUS

Religion is genetic if you are Jewish or Muslim.

I don't care what his religion is. He's a leftwingnut and I'll vote for Alliebaba if she runs against him.

I like MM.. finally saw Bowling for Colombine.. Corsi is an idiot.. what scarey though is his book is on the best seller list...

It't a best seller because groups on the right buy it in bulk. This way he get's on the talk show rounds. The Right has its shit together when it comes to marketing their brand of truth.

When someone footnotes himself and blogs as legitimate scholary references, you might say they really aren't a legitimate author.

It's all about money.

It't a best seller because groups on the right buy it in bulk. This way he get's on the talk show rounds. The Right has its shit together when it comes to marketing their brand of truth.

When someone footnotes himself and blogs as legitimate scholary references, you might say they really aren't a legitimate author.

It's all about money.

do you have any proof that this is, in fact, the case?

ok, that might be proof
but dont most top books get that?

Top books like Obama Nation do ...

4 other books in the top 30 have the bulk sales asterisk:

The Case Against Barack Obama - David Freddoso

Fleeced - Dick Morris

The Revolution - Ron Paul

the only non-political book ...

Stori Telling - Tori Spelling

Forum List

Back