Jerome Corsi - American Fool

midcan5

liberal / progressive
Jun 4, 2007
America
It's hard to say what motivates a person like Corsi? Is it just money, is it as Eric Hoffer suggests, those who hate passionately lead empty lives? Did he hate his father's work so he turned against the world? Conspiratorial mentalities, such as Corsi are a psychological mystery that demonstrates a lack of grounding in the real world. His personality is similar to all conspiratorial people in the sense in which he sees the opponent not in terms of differences of opinion but in hidden conspiratorial terms. When one can imagine - create in ones head - the opponent, rather than see them as real people with varying ideas, one can, as Corsi does create negative fictions rather than critical analysis. This would not matter except there is a enormous conservative media that spreads falsehoods, exaggerations, and outright lies in a media sphere that is hard to counter as it has too many who accept and repeat this bad information. And the listeners simply don't have the time or inclination to evaluate it. Jerome Corsi is the Julius Streicher of our times.

"Corsi on Islam: "a worthless, dangerous Satanic religion"

Corsi on Catholicism: "Boy buggering in both Islam and Catholicism is okay with the Pope as long as it isn't reported by the liberal press"

Corsi on Muslims: "RAGHEADS are Boy-Bumpers as clearly as they are Women-Haters -- it all goes together"

Corsi on "John F*ing Commie Kerry": "After he married TerRAHsa, didn't John Kerry begin practicing Judiasm? He also has paternal grandparents that were Jewish. What religion is John Kerry?"

Corsi on Senator "FAT HOG" Clinton: "Anybody ask why HELLary couldn't keep BJ Bill satisfied? Not lesbo or anything, is she?""

Media Matters - MMFA investigates: Who is Jerome Corsi, co-author of Swift Boat Vets attack book?

That a person who believes the ideas Corsi believes in this article is believed in the political sphere shows clearly the paucity of intelligence in the far right wing media sphere.

Jerome Corsi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

One last thought, has Jerome Corsi ever done a positive thing for America aside from criticizing others and padding his pockets from corporate America.

"Passionate hatred can give meaning and purpose to an empty life. Thus people haunted by the purposelessness of their lives try to find a new content not only by dedicating themselves to a holy cause but also by nursing a fanatical grievance." Eric Hoffer

It's hard to say what motivates a person like Corsi? Is it just money, is it as Eric Hoffer suggests, those who hate passionately lead empty lives? Did he hate his father's work so he turned against the world? Conspiratorial mentalities, such as Corsi are a psychological mystery that demonstrates a lack of grounding in the real world. His personality is similar to all conspiratorial people in the sense in which he sees the opponent not in terms of differences of opinion but in hidden conspiratorial terms. When one can imagine - create in ones head - the opponent, rather than see them as real people with varying ideas, one can, as Corsi does create negative fictions rather than critical analysis. This would not matter except there is a enormous conservative media that spreads falsehoods, exaggerations, and outright lies in a media sphere that is hard to counter as it has too many who accept and repeat this bad information. And the listeners simply don't have the time or inclination to evaluate it. Jerome Corsi is the Julius Streicher of our times.

Corsi on Catholicism: "Boy buggering in both Islam and Catholicism is okay with the Pope as long as it isn't reported by the liberal press"

Corsi on Muslims: "RAGHEADS are Boy-Bumpers as clearly as they are Women-Haters -- it all goes together"

Corsi on "John F*ing Commie Kerry": "After he married TerRAHsa, didn't John Kerry begin practicing Judiasm? He also has paternal grandparents that were Jewish. What religion is John Kerry?"

Corsi on Senator "FAT HOG" Clinton: "Anybody ask why HELLary couldn't keep BJ Bill satisfied? Not lesbo or anything, is she?""

Media Matters - MMFA investigates: Who is Jerome Corsi, co-author of Swift Boat Vets attack book?

That a person who believes the ideas Corsi believes in this article is believed in the political sphere shows clearly the paucity of intelligence in the far right wing media sphere.

One last thought, has Jerome Corsi ever done a positive thing for America aside from criticizing others and padding his pockets from corporate America.

"Passionate hatred can give meaning and purpose to an empty life. Thus people haunted by the purposelessness of their lives try to find a new content not only by dedicating themselves to a holy cause but also by nursing a fanatical grievance." Eric Hoffer

It's probably the same stuff that motivates Michael Moore....but I guess Democrats don't have a problem with him... LOL:lol:

It's probably the same stuff that motivates Michael Moore....but I guess Democrats don't have a problem with him... LOL:lol:

I love this balancing act in which one nut is measured against another and in the end we have two nuts - and still no sense. Corsi is a wackjob, read the piece and tell me he isn't. MM gets enough flack, no need for me to bring him up in your magical measuring world, you can do that in your mind when faced with crackpots you excuse through this magic.

A vote for John McCain is a vote against the fundamental principle of America, the right of the individual to lead their life privately without the government interfering.

I like MM.. finally saw Bowling for Colombine.. Corsi is an idiot.. what scarey though is his book is on the best seller list...

Please. Aren't you doing precisely the same thing? You're calling him a conspiracy theorist, but then speculating that he's got a mental problem. That's "seeing the opponent not in terms of differences of opinion but in hidden conspiratorial terms," no?

And, "enormous conservative media"? Are you nuts?

Tell us why Jerome Corsi is wrong to say what he says, and then you'll be shedding your hypocrisy!

Wow. This guy reminds me of someone .... oh ... YOU.:eusa_eh:

Corsi has it in for McCain, too.
Group tied to al-Qaida backs McCain for prez
Group tied to al-Qaida backs McCain for prez

Yaaaaaaaaaawnnnn ...

That article was written 4 months ago.

Wake me up when Corsi writes a hardcover hit piece filled with distortions and lies that slime McCain on everything from where he was born to his time as a POW to his first marriage/divorce all the way up to this AQ group backing him ...and whatever he can wedge in between.

He's a truther ... 'nuff said.

He's a liar. And I have the same question for him as I do for you. Do you actually believe your own bullshit or do you know you are FOS? Because I have to assume most of you know you are big fat liars and the other half are truly convinced. Which are you? If being a Republican were like being a Christian, are you the preacher who knows he is fake or are you the congregation that actually believes?

He's a liar. And I have the same question for him as I do for you. Do you actually believe your own bullshit or do you know you are FOS? Because I have to assume most of you know you are big fat liars and the other half are truly convinced. Which are you? If being a Republican were like being a Christian, are you the preacher who knows he is fake or are you the congregation that actually believes?

:eusa_eh:

What I mean by saying Corsi is a "truther" seems to have confused you.

Last edited:
:eusa_eh:

What I mean by saying Corsi is a "truther" seems to have confused you.

haha, sealybobo is so naive and in the tank for barack hussein obama that he jumps at you instantly if he even suspects you are taking a shot at his lord and savior. pretty scary if you ask me.

sealybobo i'm sure you have not read the book. pretty hard to call someone a liar when you have not read one page of what they wrote. the only reason he is a liar (in your eyes) is because he doesn't support your communist/racist leader.

haha, sealybobo is so naive and in the tank for barack hussein obama that he jumps at you instantly if he even suspects you are taking a shot at his lord and savior. pretty scary if you ask me.

sealybobo i'm sure you have not read the book. pretty hard to call someone a liar when you have not read one page of what they wrote. the only reason he is a liar (in your eyes) is because he doesn't support your communist/racist leader.

BOBO does not even think that deeply. He calls the guy a liar simply because that is what he has been told to do by the press.

Bobo doesn't know what truth is. His entire focus is on demeaning the American people, and undermining freedom.

Where do you get these nutters? Do you breed them in special ponds? :lol:

There's something about freedom and money that allows the wingnuts their voice, do madmen know they are mad, do the money grabbers want to part from their greed. Nah. So voice is given to all so long as foe is shared.

There's something about freedom and money that allows the wingnuts their voice, do madmen know they are mad, do the money grabbers want to part from their greed. Nah. So voice is given to all so long as foe is shared.

It cracks me up that YOU are exactly what you accuse others of being -- nothing but a wingnut with a voice.

Forum List

Back