jeremy mayfield is the fix in? is nascar faking the tests?

I'll preface my comments by stating that I have been a lifelong nascar fan, can't remember not being a fan. Went to my first race at "The Rock" in 1979, and until a couple yrs ago went to at least 2-3 races a year.
I'm not a fan of Mayfields at all, but he has my support in this matter. He is on medication for ADD, and they contend that some sinus medication(claritin), produced a false positive. A plausible explanation considering that claritin can be used to make meth, and professionals/experts have testified it's very possible.

As for his ex-motherinlaw, that is a very very bitter situation, and Jeremy has held her responsible for his fathers life. He says he's only seen her maybe a dozen times in his life. She's off her rocker and is desperate for money. I don't trust her credibility at all.

I think nascar is going to come out of this looking incredibly stupid, and corrupt. The "private" lab Jeremy used is LabCorp, a very reputable company, while nascar uses this Aegis, who let the WWE slip a few times, and have admitted false positives.
Nascar has a knot in their face because didn't/won't lay down for them, and they won't stop until Jeremy is A) ruined, B)Owns nascar, or C) nascar comes up with enough cash to make him go away. I'll run around the block nekid if nascar ever apologizes to him when he's proven innocent.

Nascar is notorious for running the organization with an iron fist, and anyone who steps out of line is fucked over royaly. "You need us more than we need you" is what they are famous for saying to people who dare challenge them.

Nascar won't even give the drivers a list of banned substances! Which many drivers have asked for since this deal. They just make shit up as they go, even with their racing rules.

It's time for nascar to organize like all other major sports.

Here's a pretty good interview with Jeremy for his side of it, he is very candid in this interview.

FOX Charlotte | News | NASCAR | Jeremy Mayfield Interview

o i have customers who do meth....that man aint a meth head...he has teeth etc...

i am not into nascar but the man is...and for an hour today i had to listen to how nascar needs a bad guy etc..how they were screwing over mayfield etc. so i was like show me a pic....he did and that aint no heavy meth user

o i have customers who do meth....that man aint a meth head...he has teeth etc...

i am not into nascar but the man is...and for an hour today i had to listen to how nascar needs a bad guy etc..how they were screwing over mayfield etc. so i was like show me a pic....he did and that aint no heavy meth user

That's the reason my support is behind him. He doesn't look or behave like a meth user, let alone a heavy user. He doesn't come across as a liar either, while I don't believe anything na$car says, without proof.

Ask "the man"(lol), about the Carl Long deal. Like Jeremy, a small guy to make an example of. He had like 0.17 cubic inches over, and gets the biggest fine in na$car history, as well as the longest suspension, and the most points ever taken. Never mind that he was still 10mph slower and underpowered, in a non-points paying race, and his first major infraction. Meanwhile some guys with the big teams have numerous, just as bad infractions, and get a slap on the wrist, over and over.
The penalties to Carl sank his race team, at least for this year.
Jeremy isn't the small guy to make an example of though. He's as outspoken as they come, and don't give a fuck now that it's gone this far.

You can use meth and not necessarily ruin your teeth, Bones.

First of all, it's snorting it that causes the rot. There are other ways to use it. But one can be just an occasional recreational user and never see the effects of tooth decay.

nascar test results showed heavy use....the use of meth drys your mouth allowing bacteria to thrive.....has nothing to do with the way you do it...just has to do with how much you do....he doesnt relect heavy meth use...now does he?

nascar test results showed heavy use....the use of meth drys your mouth allowing bacteria to thrive.....has nothing to do with the way you do it...just has to do with how much you do....he doesnt relect heavy meth use...now does he?

The use of weed drys your mouth substantially more, but I don't know any pot heads with rotted teeth anywhere near the extent of meth mouth.

I always thought it was the effect of the drug being snorted and being connected to the nerves in the teeth, but I was thinking of coke and how it numbs the teeth.

The meth mouth is typically caused because meth users often ignore their personal hygiene, and the meth high causes the user to crave a lot of fluids, particularly sugary drinks. It's not the drug itself that causes the rot, but the user's hygiene. One can smoke or snort meth all day long, but if they take care of their teeth they will be fine. I just did a little reading.

I don't know about Mayfield though. I haven't examined inside his mouth.

I heard Jeremy has sold his team. I think he's giving up and not going to try to fight city hall. If he is innocent then he should keep fighting to clear his name. IMHO.

Maybe he sold his team to support his habit :lol:

First it's the small possessions, and before you know it you're selling your nascar team. Happens to everyone.

Forum List

Back