Jeremiah you still haven't answered my simple questions

HaShev

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2009
You are now forced to answer them through your request for me to answer your rediculous poorly worded question. =even standard
I asked and you avoided the following:
And what is the name of the Biblical warrior?
Who's the most important in defending knowledge
and truth? Next in importance to God?

Then I played the Jeooardy theme song but you took so long the tape ran out.

It is very difficult for her to answer you michael when her mouth is full of flies and the blinders she has on are so tight that the circulation is getting cut off.. She can only croak out her idols name and place him even though he didnt exsist everywhere and anywhere well i am told that when jesus was supposedly circumsized that his foreskin was said to become one of the rings of saturn...the monks who came up with that one were suffering from the same problem jeremiah does ...smiling...

Jeremiah takes the bible----both "old" and "new" fairly literally------she does a fine job
dealing with it on the level she takes it--- no sense it trying to deconstruct that interpretation

Now that the Dead Sea scrolls allowed for understanding of context in the Bible and meaning/usage of words and slang terms in that era, you'd think they would redo all their lexicons. So people can somewhat properly understand and newly interpret what they are reading.
It's sad in the age of information things get known, but instead of correction or adjustment they stick to the known mistake in interpretation. Because change might blow their whole belief system they'd rather save face and affiliation pride then be accurate and true.

You are now forced to answer them through your request for me to answer your rediculous poorly worded question. =even standard

wtf are you talking about?

Reminds me of the Disney movie "Dragonslayer"

"...But comes a doubter, oh the planets aren't in the right alignment, the omens not favorable - we don't do tests!" :)

Talk about tests, she was supposed to bring Jesus to our forum so we can debate and test him and he's a no show.
How Rude!

Forum List

Back