Jerad was the link with Wikileak-Russia

Seth Rich.......nuff said.

Dale will believe ANYTHING.... nuff said

No, Seth Rich was the leaker and if you knew anything about data hacks and the firewall software that can detect such hacks? You would know that the leaks of the DNC criminality was an "inside job".

What cracks me up about leftards like you isn't your concern about the leaked contents of the damning e-mails but rather where to place the blame for them being leaked to begin with....most telling.

You see, leftards live by the credo of "By any means necessary" and there is no line in the sand that they will not cross because the ends justifies the means. Cheating, lying, murdering is simply a necessary evil in order to accomplish their goal of a communist, totalitarian state. What cracks me up is how easily little pawns like you have been used by the very elite class that those of your ilk claim to be fighting against. Stupidity is a virtue when it comes to leftardism.

Could someone explain why this "meddling" is such a big deal?

Because it was performed by a hostile foreign government in an effort to undermine our democratic process, using deception and criminal acts, and because of the sheer scope of the effort. It's one of those things where, if you don't get it already, you probably never will. Good luck.
So what, specifically, did they do and who is this they?

When do we smoke Mexico with sanctions and hate for influencing our elections? The D's let foreigners /vote/ in their local elections! Hypocritical fucks.

I want that mother fking DNC server looked at by our intelligence! How bout that big fking mouth?

But you have absolutely no compelling, rational reason for demanding this. And the FBI and CIA agreed, after looking at the blueprint of the server secondhand. so, it looks like you are going to continue to be frustrated.
sure I do, they said it was hacked and started this entire thing.

Sorry haters and losers but it’s been over a year and there is still no proof of Trump/Russia collusion. The White House has more leaks than Bill Clinton’s underwear so I highly doubt they’ve been able to keep “collusion” a secret for so long.
So there is both leaks of collusion, but no collusion. Which is it.
You have Trump Jr. emails with wikileaks. Manafort met with Russians with promise of dirt on HIllary. And Papadopoulos extenstive contacts with russians, Then there is money laundering with Felix Sater.
except that manafort was indicted on that. hmmmmmmm

Could someone explain why this "meddling" is such a big deal?

Because it was performed by a hostile foreign government in an effort to undermine our democratic process, using deception and criminal acts, and because of the sheer scope of the effort. It's one of those things where, if you don't get it already, you probably never will. Good luck.
what was performed by a hostile foreign government? splain lucy

New Topics

Forum List

Back