Jeopardy!

Lately I've noticed that they seem to be putting easier questions further down the dollar amount in the category.

Not for all categories, but for a lot. I'll get stumped as hell on a top one, while I nail the bottom one.

I run every sports category too. I PRAY for sports every round :lol:

Lately I've noticed that they seem to be putting easier questions further down the dollar amount in the category.

Not for all categories, but for a lot. I'll get stumped as hell on a top one, while I nail the bottom one.

I run every sports category too. I PRAY for sports every round :lol:

I know what you mean. Much of the time I seem to do better in double jeopardy than the first stage.

Guy just destroyed tonight. Whether he wins or loses, great job. With half of the Double Jeopardy board gone, went from $3200 to $18,000+ for a lead into Final Jeopardy.

You know, I've always loved Jeopardy since I was a kid. I always liked to watch it because it was the first place that I could compete with people who were smarter than me (in school, I was in the upper percentile).

In the mornings, I watch it on GSN at 11:00 am with my room mate before she goes to work. When 4:30 comes around, I watch the regular broadcast of it. Incidentally, the new studio is EXCELLENT!

Celebrity Jeopardy has been a hoot this time around as well. CNN sent Wolf Blitzer (who got his ass kicked all over the stuido), and then Solidad O'Brian, who ALSO got her ass handed to her on the show.

Know what would be a really good Celebrity Jeopardy round? Having a representative from NBC, ABC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC, and FOX news agencies all get together to find out which news agency has the smartest reporters who know the most.

I'm betting it would be as follows for the cable news......number 1 MSNBC, number 2 and 3 would be a shootout between CNN and FOX.

Forum List

Back