Jeopardy - Tournament of Champions

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
ok so probably no one watches but, I'm totally for the guy that is winning right now.

he's totally bizarre (well they all are) but anyway, don't think he'll lose. I should be for the other guy (cause he's from DC - also very bizarre) - the woman is just boring...

BUT - I totally got the Final Jeopardy Question last night (none of them did!) I was like BOOYAH and all up in my husband's face about it (he was not impressed)....

It was awesome I'm still stoked....!

(the answer was Count of Monte Cristo - it was mostly a guess, based on the quote from the book though and educated guess)

I ROCK!!! :rock:

ok so probably no one watches but, I'm totally for the guy that is winning right now.

he's totally bizarre (well they all are) but anyway, don't think he'll lose. I should be for the other guy (cause he's from DC - also very bizarre) - the woman is just boring...

BUT - I totally got the Final Jeopardy Question last night (none of them did!) I was like BOOYAH and all up in my husband's face about it (he was not impressed)....

(the answer was Count of Monte Cristo - it was mostly a guess, based on the quote from the book though and educated guess)

I was impressed when he bet all of his winnings when ahead.

And yeah- you and my wife got it right- I guessed like the losers- "Man in the Iron Mask"

Loving it.

And yeah- you and my wife got it right- I guessed like the losers- "Man in the Iron Mask"

Loving it.

I'm sure she acted much more modestly than I did..! Doesn't take much to excite me I guess! :oops::)

Loving it.

Oh and my husband HATES the guy that is winning - he hates how he acts like he doesn't know the answer then says it at the last minute.. like when he doubled his money with the Judy Blume answer! I think it's hilarious! And impressive!

Loving it.

Oh and my husband HATES the guy that is winning - he hates how he acts like he doesn't know the answer then says it at the last minute.. like when he doubled his money with the Judy Blume answer! I think it's hilarious! And impressive!

My wife is convinced- and she usually is correct(she did get Count of Monte Cristo after all) that he is using a memory technique.

I love Jeopardy and think every student in America ought to watch every single show. The amount of information in that show is awesome.

250x141

I think he'll walk away with it in spite of that other, short guy who walked away with almost every show he was on.

Loving it.

My wife is convinced- and she usually is correct(she did get Count of Monte Cristo after all) that he is using a memory technique.

like a computer scanning for the answer or memory cues.... probably has a photographic memory....

I love Jeopardy and think every student in America ought to watch every single show. The amount of information in that show is awesome.

250x141

I think he'll walk away with it in spite of that other, short guy who walked away with almost every show he was on.

One is VERY slow the other VERY fast!
The shorter guy is almost rude how fast he goes but I think he does better when he's fast and on a roll.....

Forum List

Back