Jennifer Rubin on the Factor....Hilarious!

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville
Rubin came on the factor to tell how unfair O'Reilly is when he is interviewing Trump. She thinks he's in the bag for Trump. When he asked for specifics, he was met with "Uh, Umm, Uh, it's here on my paper somewhere." Then she would pivot to talk about someone else, like Krauthammer.

O'Reilly wouldn't have any of it. "Give me specifics, Ms. Rubin. I waited a full minute for you to respond with a specific instances and ylu cannot do it. You are a fraud and ill prepared." Then she would jump to another topic and again when asked for O'Reilly's quote that proved her statement, she again could not come up with a single quote. "Uh, Uh, Uh, um, .......

She was finally cut off to show a clip how O'Reilly was interviewing Trump in a not so positive manner. Again, she continued with the mumbling and portrayed the fool she was.

Cannot wait for the SNL skit on her! I'll tape it! LMAO!

Uncle Ferd says, "Yeah, well...

... it don't matter if she's good lookin'."
She sure isn't good looking!

imrs.php
Eeewww!

It was strange a clueless Crooked Hillary shill would actually think she could outwit O'Reilly after falsely accusing him of being a Donald advocate. The Washington Post seems to be obsessed with hiring illiterate loons that think they are smart.

Forum List

Back