Jennifer Brunner You should be ashamed of yourself.

Navy1960

Sep 4, 2008
Arizona
Never AGAIN were the cries heard from the rooftops from the DNC after the Bush V. Gore decision in 2000. So what did the Obama campaign take from that lesson of 2000? Well it appears that all the cries of free and fair elections were just that, just cries. So fast forward to 2008 and now we have the Ohio Secretary of State who it seems rewrites the rules on a daily basis. The recent little stunt to allow early voting, to not persuing the many voting violations of ACORN in her state, to not allowing poll watchers during the early voting. This sort of thing is a disgusting display of partisan politics and whats ironic about all this is that if Obama does win he will call for the nation to unite behind him as the new president after cheating his way to the White House. If Obama had any integrity he would come out and condemn this blatent voter fraud and manipulation on the part of the Secretaries office. I personally don't hold out hope , that a speech on this matter by Obama will be forthcomming.

Over the summer, Ohio Republicans mailed 1 million absentee ballot applications to likely GOP voters to ensure they vote even if they don't turn out on Election Day.

Last month, Brunner said those requests would not be accepted if the applicants had not checked a box in the form that affirmed the voters were a "qualified voter."

The check box wasn't required by state law. The state's official application for an absentee ballot treats the voter's signature as sufficient.

The GOP apparently added the check box in error, creating two places for voters to affirm they are qualified. Brunner's decision means they must enter both or be rejected.

"While state law does not require a check box, the McCain-Palin campaign designed its form to require that voters check a box to affirmatively state they are qualified," Brunner said in a statement last month.

Jeff Ortega, assistant director to the secretary of state, says Brunner had to take notice of the added box.

[youtube]xeQpu4xlbGU[/youtube]

Never AGAIN were the cries heard from the rooftops from the DNC after the Bush V. Gore decision in 2000. So what did the Obama campaign take from that lesson of 2000? Well it appears that all the cries of free and fair elections were just that, just cries. So fast forward to 2008 and now we have the Ohio Secretary of State who it seems rewrites the rules on a daily basis. The recent little stunt to allow early voting, to not persuing the many voting violations of ACORN in her state, to not allowing poll watchers during the early voting. This sort of thing is a disgusting display of partisan politics and whats ironic about all this is that if Obama does win he will call for the nation to unite behind him as the new president after cheating his way to the White House. If Obama had any integrity he would come out and condemn this blatent voter fraud and manipulation on the part of the Secretaries office. I personally don't hold out hope , that a speech on this matter by Obama will be forthcomming.

Over the summer, Ohio Republicans mailed 1 million absentee ballot applications to likely GOP voters to ensure they vote even if they don't turn out on Election Day.

Last month, Brunner said those requests would not be accepted if the applicants had not checked a box in the form that affirmed the voters were a "qualified voter."

The check box wasn't required by state law. The state's official application for an absentee ballot treats the voter's signature as sufficient.

The GOP apparently added the check box in error, creating two places for voters to affirm they are qualified. Brunner's decision means they must enter both or be rejected.

"While state law does not require a check box, the McCain-Palin campaign designed its form to require that voters check a box to affirmatively state they are qualified," Brunner said in a statement last month.

Jeff Ortega, assistant director to the secretary of state, says Brunner had to take notice of the added box.

[youtube]xeQpu4xlbGU[/youtube]

People's Weekly World - Michigan, Ohio fight GOP dirty tricks

I imagine Obama doesn't remember because he was busy registering dead voters with Acorn.

Robert, you think by my posting I condone this kind of thing on the part of ANY party? I don't. Voter fraud by anyone is a crime and should not be taken as a tool just to get someone elected. This sort of thing speaks to the charcter of the kinds of people we have that elect our representation for us. Is it any wonder then that, they would pass a 700 Billion dollar "bailout" when 80% of their constituants told them not to. I don't hold out much hope for any one of these two men for the next 4 years that there will be much of a change in the way things are done.

Robert, you think by my posting I condone this kind of thing on the part of ANY party? I don't. Voter fraud by anyone is a crime and should not be taken as a tool just to get someone elected. This sort of thing speaks to the charcter of the kinds of people we have that elect our representation for us. Is it any wonder then that, they would pass a 700 Billion dollar "bailout" when 80% of their constituants told them not to. I don't hold out much hope for any one of these two men for the next 4 years that there will be much of a change in the way things are done.

I don't think your posting condones voting fraud by any party. I was just pointing out to everybody that especially in Ohio that the Republicans aren't innocent.

I agree the "bailout" should not of been passed. I hold out hope that Obama can truly change this nation, but McCain has proven that he will not do such a thing.

Forum List

Back