Jena 6 Story is a Classic Case of REVERSE RACISM!

Ohhhhhhhhhh.... so it's ok for a bunch of crackers to threaten to string up the black boys to keep them in line? And the black boys should do nothing?

Roger....
if someone says to you "if you take that parking space I'll kill you", does that give you the right to take action against them?

Its not about race, its about who started the conflict.

if someone says to you "if you take that parking space I'll kill you", does that give you the right to take action against them?

Its not about race, its about who started the conflict.

It was a series of events... and about disparate treatement. Certainly he should have been charged with ASSAULT... same as the white kid. But they were treated differently by the D.A. Why is it so difficult for you to follow that? I don't think anyone, well at least not me, is suggesting both boys shouldn't have been charged. But they should have been treated the SAME.

the problem with ignorant fucks like you is you dont know the whole story but you give your opinion anyway.
Perhaps you can do research before you spew forth verbal diarrhea.
I am not racist and for you to claim I am is laughable. You dont know shit about me. Both parties were wrong but for the kid to go to a party and start calling the attendees "crackers", well, something is bound to happen.
Oh right, you're a liberal, you know how everyone should act in every situation.

Why? Does being called a name justify physical violence? Sounds to me like someone's worried about the size of his 'nads.:badgrin:

I don't think anyone, well at least not me, is suggesting both boys shouldn't have been charged. But they should have been treated the SAME.

I wish you had said that in the first place.
Ok, maybe there is unfairness in this case.

but we haven't heard the whole story.

Gun, so now you're obsessed with my genitals?
You need a hobby.

Forum List

Back