Jena 6 non story

lieberalism

Apr 20, 2007
Putting a noose on a tree is not a crime. If anything it sends a message to the heathens that they need to act right or face the consequences. Racism doesnt exist in america anymore.

jesse jackson and al sharpton are disgusting monkeys in suits and really need to stfu and go back to a cave in africa.

Putting a noose on a tree is not a crime. If anything it sends a message to the heathens that they need to act right or face the consequences. Racism doesnt exist in america anymore.

jesse jackson and al sharpton are disgusting monkeys in suits and really need to stfu and go back to a cave in africa.

Your a walking talking poster boy FOR racism. I suggest you open a book or two and learn what the word means. It is obvious you can read and write. So one must assume your Ignorance is self made and self imposed.

You have to be either stupid or retarded to say what you said and then turn around say racism doesn't exist in america anymore.:cuckoo:

we need to deport blacks back to africa. the founding fathers all knew that if slavery were outlawed, they would need to be sent back. but they havent been sent back, and thus we have the nightmares that are atlanta, detroit, la, southside of chicago etc. basically anywhere that is all black has turned to shit. liberals wont admit this ever though.

Racisim exists but it's equally against whites as well. It's ok for a black man to call a woman a bitch but not a white according to the basketball coach Thomas. That shows a whole lot right there about the mindset of many blacks. Now it's six beating up on one and what do they do? Instead of teaching their youth a lesson, they rally around them and cry racisim. What about the Duke incident? Hear what i'm saying. Even for Vick, the dog torturer they cried that this is racisim. There is such a divide in the black community and it's sad that the majority who are descent and hard working people who have fought hard to better their station in life are brought down by the likes of Snoop Dogg and their lifstyles. I'm sure people like Colin Powell and Condi Rice, even Obama must cringe at those who insist on seperating themselves from the mainstream black community. The problem is that the youth are being brought into this with their pants falling down and the winter coats in mid July and drugs and guns etc. It is a very large minority that threatens how people view blacks. Very sad indeed.

Racisim exists but it's equally against whites as well. It's ok for a black man to call a woman a bitch but not a white according to the basketball coach Thomas. That shows a whole lot right there about the mindset of many blacks. Now it's six beating up on one and what do they do? Instead of teaching their youth a lesson, they rally around them and cry racisim. What about the Duke incident? Hear what i'm saying. Even for Vick, the dog torturer they cried that this is racisim. There is such a divide in the black community and it's sad that the majority who are descent and hard working people who have fought hard to better their station in life are brought down by the likes of Snoop Dogg and their lifstyles. I'm sure people like Colin Powell and Condi Rice, even Obama must cringe at those who insist on seperating themselves from the mainstream black community. The problem is that the youth are being brought into this with their pants falling down and the winter coats in mid July and drugs and guns etc. It is a very large minority that threatens how people view blacks. Very sad indeed.

You're kind of missing the point here.... there was a series of events which occurred in Jena which evidence disparate treatment of the black kids and white ones. The white kid pulled a shotgun on a black kid was charged with nothing. The black kid who got the shotgun away from him was charged with theft of the shotgun. The white kids who beat up the black kid were given minor charges and released. The white kids then abused the black kid about having been beaten up. He absolutely hit the guy for it and maybe should have gotten the same minor charges as the white kids who beat him. But no, the black kids were charged with attempted murder originally, subjecting them to trial as adults and a good chunk of their lives in prison.

That's simply disgusting in my book. It's the proportionality which is the problem.

That said, there's no question that racism exists in this country and that it's not only white against black. My first federal jury trial was a reverse discrimination case where we represented the plaintiff and where I second-seated an attorney for whom I was of counsel. So I know a little bit about the fact that such things do exist.

That said, who is it with the POWER to use their hatred to effectuate disparate treatment?

we need to deport blacks back to africa. the founding fathers all knew that if slavery were outlawed, they would need to be sent back. but they havent been sent back, and thus we have the nightmares that are atlanta, detroit, la, southside of chicago etc. basically anywhere that is all black has turned to shit. liberals wont admit this ever though.

The Baldwin Hills of Los Angeles is home to many wealthy black americans. It's hardly a shithole, I wish I could afford to live there.

Forum List

Back