Jen T is inna houze! Welcome her warmly!

What is a JenT? Is it Jen T. or you don't know how to spell Gent? Perhaps you're having an identity crisis...are you a man trapped in a woman's body, or maybe a woman trapped in a man's body...either way, there's an app for that.

What is a JenT? Is it Jen T. or you don't know how to spell Gent? Perhaps you're having an identity crisis...are you a man trapped in a woman's body, or maybe a woman trapped in a man's body...either way, there's an app for that.

First of all, it's not an "it", I'm a woman.

Secondly, the T is the first letter of the middle name, of which much obsession over what that name is, has been the focal point over years. Why anyone would care, I have no idea.

It's just a name.

Glad to clear that up for ya :)

By the way, WELCOME to USMessageboard

Okay I must be the ONLY one that doesn't know the Wavy Lays joke

pout150.jpg

From another thread...

Article 15

Quote: Originally Posted by PatekPhilippe
I bet if Gunny ran your IP he would find that you have more than one account.....
Amazingly, he's clean. I think PI and jent spawned this thing.

WOW! Except for wishing everyone a Merry Christmas, I'd been gone for over two months and Article was STILL thinking about me?

hon, you really need to blow out that candle... I'm already spoken for, but thanks ;)

From another thread...

Article 15

Quote: Originally Posted by PatekPhilippe
I bet if Gunny ran your IP he would find that you have more than one account.....
Amazingly, he's clean. I think PI and jent spawned this thing.

WOW! Except for wishing everyone a Merry Christmas, I'd been gone for over two months and Article was STILL thinking about me?

Well yeah ...

You're only like *dramatic pause* a USMB legend!

Forum List

Back