Jemele Hill loses it: "why should player who apologized for racist comment get standing ovation?"

So when we see the next person of color talking about whites like that and it's found years later let's see if the same rules apply here at USMB.

Because whites like most of you are still ranting about a Jessie Jackson comment made 30 years ago or Al Sharpton and Twanna Brawley, over 30 years ago.
They have no leg to stand on.

These people have the nerve to be mad at Brother Minister Malcolm-X for RIGHTLY standing his ground and defending his rights and his family, during a time of great racial unwarrented animosity against him and his people, no less.

I have news for her. As long as they call whites racist, refer to white supremacy, refuse to allow whites to pass through their protest lines, beat the hell out of people, burn and shit on the flag! Play the victim card. There will be no racial conversations. Their actions and hate filled rhetoric turn people off! Keep kneeling folks! Keep kneeling!
You can't be more mad than you already are dumb dumb.

GTFOH!!!!!

kick-500x330.gif
Who is mad? Not me! I am one of the I don’t give a shit anymore people!

Not mad huh...?

...Their actions and hate filled rhetoric turn people off! Keep kneeling folks! Keep kneeling!

Are you not amongst those people you just claimed are turned off?

Isn't the "Keep kneeling" schtick not meant to be some sort of warning?

Who are you trying to kid?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Not mad huh...?

...Their actions and hate filled rhetoric turn people off! Keep kneeling folks! Keep kneeling!

Are you not amongst those people you just claimed are turned off?

Isn't the "Keep kneeling" schtick not meant to be some sort of warning?

Who are you trying to kid?
Nope not mad! I am telling you their tactics are turning people off! Deal with it. Or, knot!

n5k3kp.jpg

Apparent illogically thinking 'PRO BLACK' minded Jemele Hill is propped up to the audience for hatefully denigrating Donald Trump as a "White Supremacist."

I'd like to share How I Learned I Am A “Racist,” Ignorant, Slow-To-Evolve American Citizen, Much Like Donald Trump

In the early 80s I discovered significant numbers of my American neighbors asserted I am a Racist American citizen when I became a rookie cop assigned to serve the Brooklyn, NY neighborhoods where young Childhood Trauma (#ACEs) victims Christopher "Biggie Smalls" Wallace and Mr. Barack "My Brother's Keeper" WH guest and friend Shawn "Jay Z" Carter peddled life sapping drugs to their depressed neighbors, regardless of their self-harming neighbor's AGE, physical, emotional or MATERNAL condition. #AfeniShakur #ToyaGraham #GloriaDarden #FreddieGray

http://u.cubeupload.com/AveryJ/2fdSHAWNCARTERCHRISTOPH.jpg

Sadly, during this period of American societal and human evolution I learned significant numbers of my FELLOW AMERICAN CITIZENS adamantly believed, and often LOUDLY asserted I was a racist American citizen for simply wearing a blue uniform and walking along any one of Bedford Stuyvesant's residential streets.

The same RESIDENTIAL neighborhood streets where I, as well as many of my peaceful American neighbors and their children would regularly deal with emotional stresses, as well as FEARS for our personal, family's, neighbor's or co-worker's SAFETY, while counting the number of nearby or distant GUNSHOTS echoing through the community. #MurderedAmericanChildren, #JamylaBolden #LaylahPeterson #BillThao #DeEarlvionWhitley, #AyannaAllen, #JaQuailMansaw, #PaytonBenson, #TianaRicks, (not an inclusive list)

http://u.cubeupload.com/AveryJ/1jamylabolden2.jpg

After a while I got used to the illogical, hateful name calling.

Though I'm not sure I will ever get over REGULARLY witnessing the VIOLENCE as well as SU!CIDAL, HOMIC!DAL people and community harming behaviors 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victims Shawn "Jay Z" Carter and his admitted depressed, suic!dal thinking friend "Biggie Smalls" proudly rap/speak about personally engaging in, or witnessing their emotionally ill friends and fellow GANG members engaging in. (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*)

http://u.cubeupload.com/AveryJ/bfobamacartermackmilli.jpg

IN ALL SERIOUSNESS, who is raising, nurturing and socializing perfectly healthy American newborns, maturing into apparent emotionally ill, violent, suic!dal, homic!dal thinking teen and adult gang-bangers and thugs (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*) intentionally causing COMMUNITY FEAR & VIOLENCE, as well as TERRORIZING, gunning down, killing black or African American Babies and Elders, as well as impugning the image of our peaceful, responsible black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent?

http://u.cubeupload.com/AveryJ/cfeWilliamWillieCooperw.jpg

VIDEOS DEPICTING EMOTIONALLY ILL HOMICIDAL SUICIDAL YOUNG AMERICAN CITIZENS (age-restricted)

In my opinion, the APPARENT 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victims appearing in these recordings UNKNOWINGLY are providing a disturbing symbol for America’s Culture of African American Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect & Maltreatment evolving from America’s oppressive, multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism.

Sadly, each of the apparent emotionally or mentally ill suicidal/homicidal thinking Americans (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*) appearing in these horrifying recordings are exhibiting self, people and community harming behaviors that I, as well as a growing number of my responsible, caring American neighbors believe are impeding our responsible, peaceful black or American neighbors, friends and co-workers of African descent from fully experiencing the respect and equality all peaceful Americans have a right to enjoy.
___
Respectfully, I'd like to invite my caring, RESPONSIBLE, reasonably well-adjusted American and foreign born neighbors to witness these apparent caring fellow citizens share their thoughts and concerns...

...AND then consider WHO are the black or American citizens of African descent loudly declaring Racism or the concept of 'white supremacy' is impeding black American citizens from achieving equality and success?

YouTube Search Terms: 'Exposing 'PRO BLACK' Modus Operandi, Logic, Fvvkery, Savagery, White Supremacy' ~Mrs. Princella Clark-Carr

Exposing 'PRO BLACK' Modus Operandi, Logic, Fvvkery, Savagery and White Supremacy
___
YouTube Search Terms: Dysfunctional 'PRO BLACK American' Logic Succinctly Explained By Social Commentator Mr. David Carroll

'Pro Black American' Logic Succinctly Explained By Social Commentator Mr David Carroll

Peace.

Forum List

Back