Jelly batteries...cheaper, safer, smaller, and more powerful

This whole thread is a hoot. Someone posts some potential progress on a type of battery. And the whole baying pack is out to say what a waste of money any such development is.

This whole thread is a hoot. Someone posts some potential progress on a type of battery. And the whole baying pack is out to say what a waste of money any such development is.

It speaks volumes the way rightwingers react to ANY kind of environmental issue. The term over react comes to mind instantly. Baying pack, indeed.:tongue:

It speaks volumes the way rightwingers react to ANY kind of environmental issue. The term over react comes to mind instantly. Baying pack, indeed.:tongue:
Potential progress in the lab doesn't equal a better product in the store today, you two circle-jerking magpies.

Potential progress in the lab doesn't equal a better product in the store today, you two circle-jerking magpies.

thanks for making my point for me, can you guys EVER respond to an environmental issue without so much hate and anger? I mean, just casually talking about an environmental issue or solution PISSES you guys off more than anything in the world. Seems like the only way you folks can talk about any environmental issues to yell, scream, call names, ridicule as angry attack dogs! why the heck is that! chill out! can we discuss this reasonably? not everyone is out to get you!

Last edited:
Your electric bill is going to go up, bigtime, regardless.

I'll take $20/month over $300/month anytime Ray............:bye1:

At the end of the day and as Ive always said, life comes down to two choices on most everything: suck vs suckier. And indeed, its all about acceptable tradeoffs.

So........if I tie my hopes to the green energy people, my kids end up living their lives suckier, thus, I choose suck and accept the tradeoffs of living in a fossil fuel world. Which energy group gets its pockets lined matters not to me

Last edited:

s0n....get some real responsiblities in life and then come back on here. Until then s0n.......nobody cares about your opinion.:2up:

Until the market is restored to its capable might, and until government gets the fcukk out of the energy business, we got Duracell's s0n........otherwise, this'll be as good as it gets on jelly power..........

Jelly-Fish-sea-life-112776_600_942.jpg

Last edited:
Only if moonbats like you can talk about the issue without pretending that you're the smartest assholes in the room.

So far, I've not encountered that person....Up to and including you.

Well, one thing for certain, no one is mistaking you for the smartest person in the room:lol:

Forum List

Back